FMTV - You Can Heal Your Life

You Can Heal Your Life

Runtime: 89m 25s | Release date: 2008

This film features: Christiane Northrup, Dr. Wayne Dyer.

This entertaining and inspirational movie based on the best-selling book of the same name is hosted by author and teacher Louise L. Hay. This film gives penetrating insights into Louise'€™s fascinating personal story; and shows how her views on self-esteem, abundance, and the metaphysical causes behind physical ailments were developed. It also reveals how she applied these concepts to her own emotional, spiritual, and professional life. A number of luminaries in the fields of self-help, philosophy, health, spirituality, and New Thought join Louise, giving their take on success, happiness, and the myriad ways in which people can heal their own lives.

Louise L. Hay

i love you Louise
Ivory David | FMTV | 20 hours ago
Me too Dawna ~ Ivory :)
Heather Francis | 1 month ago
Life change.
Julia Smith | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Hi - I’m partially deaf and can’t find closed captioning on my iPhone. Any help out there? 😊
Karelle | FMTV | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Hello Julia. I'm sorry however at this stage, closed captioning is not available on FMTV app yet. Please stay tuned as we might have this feature available in the future. :) ~ Karelle
Martina Giraldi | 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Wow!
Carrie Romney | 4 months ago
THANK-YOU Iris Aguanta for recommending this!!!!!!
It was perfect. So powerful and just what I needed. I was not familiar with Louise Hay before today! When the student is ready...
What a blessing that those who have gone before us in bravery, despite their trial, leave an enduring legacy of hope. I am so grateful for the energy and education through FMTV. I never expected to be feeling depression at this point in my life. Yet loss, health, and trials are inevitable. What I can change are my thoughts. I am forever grateful to Louise!!!
Thank-you again dear Iris!!!
Blessings to you!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 4 months ago
You're very much welcome, Carrie! So pleased to know you find Louise Hay's video helpful :) Keep up the positive attitude and we wish you the very best on your journey ahead! ♥ ~ Iris
Lesley Hardy | 4 months, 4 weeks ago
I am slowly weaning myself off anti depressants (one of the most awful things I have gone through in my life!) and need some inspiration to get me through. Looking forward to watching this movie as I have heard great things about it.
Karelle | FMTV | 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Hello Lesley. You may also find these documentaries helpful https://www.fmtv.com/i-want-to/treat-depression-naturally. Sending you lots of love! ~ Karelle