You Can Heal Your Life

Runtime: 89m 25s | Release date: 2008

This film features: Christiane Northrup, M.D, Dr. Wayne Dyer.

This entertaining and inspirational movie based on the best-selling book of the same name is hosted by author and teacher Louise L. Hay. This film gives penetrating insights into Louise'€™s fascinating personal story; and shows how her views on self-esteem, abundance, and the metaphysical causes behind physical ailments were developed. It also reveals how she applied these concepts to her own emotional, spiritual, and professional life. A number of luminaries in the fields of self-help, philosophy, health, spirituality, and New Thought join Louise, giving their take on success, happiness, and the myriad ways in which people can heal their own lives.

Louise L. Hay
Cheryl Richardson
Dr. Mona Lisa Schulz

You may also like:

Martina Giraldi | 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Wow!
Carrie Romney | 2 months, 1 week ago
THANK-YOU Iris Aguanta for recommending this!!!!!!
It was perfect. So powerful and just what I needed. I was not familiar with Louise Hay before today! When the student is ready...
What a blessing that those who have gone before us in bravery, despite their trial, leave an enduring legacy of hope. I am so grateful for the energy and education through FMTV. I never expected to be feeling depression at this point in my life. Yet loss, health, and trials are inevitable. What I can change are my thoughts. I am forever grateful to Louise!!!
Thank-you again dear Iris!!!
Blessings to you!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 months, 1 week ago
You're very much welcome, Carrie! So pleased to know you find Louise Hay's video helpful :) Keep up the positive attitude and we wish you the very best on your journey ahead! ♥ ~ Iris
Lesley Hardy | 3 months ago
I am slowly weaning myself off anti depressants (one of the most awful things I have gone through in my life!) and need some inspiration to get me through. Looking forward to watching this movie as I have heard great things about it.
Karelle | FMTV | 3 months ago
Hello Lesley. You may also find these documentaries helpful https://www.fmtv.com/i-want-to/treat-depression-naturally. Sending you lots of love! ~ Karelle
Ottavia Zeffilini | 4 months, 3 weeks ago
This is wonderful movie showing all the most needed parts of Louise books, it will help you if you give a try in what she says. When that MS came back on me and paralyzed my left side, a friend gave me Louise book. I started forgiving others and myself or saying I'm sorry even for things I didn't do that other wanted. The most important thing I did was to start loving myself completely and then slowly my left side came back to life so now I walk very well.
Karelle | FMTV | 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for this lovely feedback, Ottavia! Cheers to a more beautiful life! :) ~ Karelle
Inmaculada Rosa García | 6 months, 4 weeks ago
It's amazing how did Loise L. Hay's book help me 20 years ago and how inspiring is this film today. Thank you!
Naoko Bolliger | 8 months, 1 week ago
This is exactly what I needed to hear. I've been stuck here with my life and with chronic pain and almost lost my way. I let my tears flow... forgive myself and let the past go. I am now willing and ready to change. As they say when you open up yourself right things will appear in your path... true, Thank you, Louise and all these inspiring people!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 8 months, 1 week ago
Well said, Naoko! Happy to hear you were inspired by this film :) Sending you some positive healing vibes and we wish you the very best on your journey ahead! ♥ ~ Iris