FMTV - Yoga for Busy People

Yoga for Busy People

Series: Everyday Yoga With Eoin Finn & Insiya Rasiwala-Finn | Episode: 1 | Runtime: 9m 20s | Release date: 2016

This segment features: Insiya Rasiwala-Finn.

Even just 10 minutes of yoga can offer great benefits. After completing this invigorating flow, feel energized, present and focused. Don't postpone your practice! Instead, commit to some mini flows and transform your day.

This is a short, invigorating practice for anyone who does not have much time. Expect core strengthening, twists and vinyasa flow that link each pose with breath and movement.

Level: All levels from beginners to advanced. Modifications offered for all poses.

Benefits:

• Mind-clearing
  • Hormone-balancing
  • Calming for the nervous system
  • Toning and energizing

Insiya Rasiwala-Finn

More From Everyday Yoga With Eoin Finn & Insiya Rasiwala-Finn:

Nancy Kitchener | 2 weeks ago
it was a great fast routine, not easy but great! i am awake alright :)
Karelle | FMTV | 2 weeks ago
So happy to hear that, Nancy! :) ~ Karelle@FMTV
jan harrison | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
I did this first thing in the morning as part of my morning routine and I loved it. Felt totally energised afterwards - it's going to become my go-to before work. Thanks.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Great to know that, Jan! Keep doing this every morning! Here's to brighter days :) ~ Pauline
Sara Hunton | 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I found this one too fast-paced. I couldn’t sync my breathing and keep up with the flow at all. I know it’s called yoga for busy people but it had a sense of feeling rushed. For me yoga is about slowing down.
Karelle | FMTV | 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Hello Sara. We're sorry to hear that. You may check more options here https://www.fmtv.com/yoga-and-exercise. Kindly use the filter function on the page to select the different levels - beginner, intermediate & advanced. Enjoy! :) ~ Karelle
Vanessa Matthews | 1 month, 4 weeks ago
I was feeling pretty disappointed with the FMTV yoga until I found this one! I am looking for a more advanced practice and this was the first video that actually challenged me. I hope that I can find more yoga videos similar to this!
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 1 month, 4 weeks ago | Edited 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Glad you found this, Vanessa! You may check more options here https://www.fmtv.com/yoga-and-exercise.You may use the filter function on the page to select the different levels - beginner, intermediate & advanced. Enjoy! :) ~ Pauline
Gingi Freeman | 5 months, 1 week ago
I really couldnt follow this one. Way too fast for me, and I'm about intermediate...
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 5 months, 1 week ago
Hello Gingi, you might want to check our intermediate yogas here: https://www.fmtv.com/yoga-and-exercise?tags=yoga%2Cintermediate :) ~ Joyce