FMTV - Yoga for Busy People

Yoga for Busy People

Series: Everyday Yoga With Eoin Finn & Insiya Rasiwala-Finn | Episode: 1 | Runtime: 9m 20s | Release date: 2016

This segment features: Insiya Rasiwala-Finn.

Even just 10 minutes of yoga can offer great benefits. After completing this invigorating flow, feel energized, present and focused. Don't postpone your practice! Instead, commit to some mini flows and transform your day.

This is a short, invigorating practice for anyone who does not have much time. Expect core strengthening, twists and vinyasa flow that link each pose with breath and movement.

Level: All levels from beginners to advanced. Modifications offered for all poses.

Benefits:

• Mind-clearing
  • Hormone-balancing
  • Calming for the nervous system
  • Toning and energizing

Insiya Rasiwala-Finn

More From Everyday Yoga With Eoin Finn & Insiya Rasiwala-Finn:

Libby Thompson | 4 days, 23 hours ago
I didn't enjoy this class. I have done yoga for a number of years and I found it was too fast and it was hard to follow. I see a yoga teacher has also given you this feedback along with a number of participants. Please review all the feedback you have been given and consider changing the video. Thanks :-)
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 4 days, 9 hours ago | Edited 2 days, 19 hours ago
Hello Libby, thank you for this feedback. Rest assured this will be passed to the team. You may try this series, instead https://www.fmtv.com/series/yoga-express ~ Pauline
Anita Wishart | 6 days, 7 hours ago
This was beyond me now, but I used to be in better shape. My goal for the future is to strengthen my muscles and stamina to be able to do this brief nine minutes of yoga! When I see my progress I will feel healthier and more vibrant!
Karelle | FMTV | 6 days ago
All the best, Anita! ~ Karelle
Stephani Schupbach | 6 days, 8 hours ago
Oh I wish Id seen that youd posted alternative videos first. Hey newbies, go back to all Thursday's videos and try those instead.
Sandra Reid | 6 days, 8 hours ago
That was way beyond what a beginner can do ! Glad I watched it first so I didn’t get hurt .
maria berry | 6 days, 13 hours ago
I’m a yoga teacher and felt it was too fast even for advanced yoga students. I feel there was no time to make a body, breath, mind connection which sets YOGA apart from any sport.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 6 days, 7 hours ago
Hi Maria, we appreciate your feedback and completely understand your concern regarding this session. Please know that we do have an alternative video for each day. To find the alternative video, click on the 'Morning Movement' menu for the video to display :) We also have heaps of beginner yoga classes in FMTV like Brett Larkin and Kerry Lyons' series. Thanks so much again for your feedback 🌼 ~ Iris
Bev Rommens | 6 days, 15 hours ago
This is an advanced practice requiring quite a lot of core strength and also a slim waist... Many of us here might feel discouraged by a practice of this level. Can I suggest that you put easier yoga practices in programs aimed at people recovering their health. Offer the more advanced practices as options in the comments for those already further along their health journey. ( not the other way around...) Thanks.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 6 days, 7 hours ago
Hi Bev, thank you for your feedback! We do have an alternative video for each day. To find the alternative video, click on the 'Morning Movement' menu for the videos to display and click the yoga/workout video that you would like to choose and wait for the video to load :) We however appreciate and greatly value your feedback regarding this matter and will pass this on to the team. Thanks for joining and hope you feel amazing after the 21 day program 💕 ~ Iris