FMTV - Wisdom Of Eating Raw

Wisdom Of Eating Raw

Series: Raw For Life: Bonus Raw Interviews | Episode: 7 | Runtime: 16m 58s | Release date: 2007

This segment features: David Wolfe, Gabriel Cousens, Joel Fuhrman.

"Raw For Life " is an A-to-Z encyclopedia of Raw Food, perfect for beginners and Raw Food enthusiasts. This program inspires people with the Raw Food philosophy, the wisdom of eating a raw food diet, important medical facts and nutritional information.

We have combined the expertise of Doctors and Nutritionists with testimonials from celebrities, athletes and chefs who live the Raw Food Lifestyle. Our goal was to create a product that would empower people to take control of their health and happiness. In "Raw For Life", you will find everything you need to transition to a healthier state of being.

This program is perfect for Vegetarians, Vegans, and Raw Food Vegans looking for new recipes and resources; someone coping with diabetes, heart disease, or excess weight, those seeking to reverse their aging process; athletes looking to improve their performance; actors, dancers, and other performers looking for a healthy way to maintain their weight and image; anyone looking to live longer, be stronger, perform at their best and get their nutrition on the right track!

Karyn Calabrese
Gabriel Cousens
Joel Fuhrman
Sharon Gannon
Woody Harrelson
David Life
Lillian Muller
Anthony Robbins
Rod Rotondi
Morgan Spurlock
David Wolfe

More From Raw For Life: Bonus Raw Interviews:

Wendy Fergusson | 4 months, 3 weeks ago
I always watch this when I am traveling to keep me on track
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Great to know that, Wendy :) ~ Pauline
Diana Contreras | 1 year, 8 months ago
Love this! “Two trains are going in two different directions, you choose.”
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks for tuning in Diana ~ Ivory :)
Janice GOETSCH | 3 years, 5 months ago
Loved this ... thank you for the GREAT motivation..... but Katherine Cabalese. Please tell her her thyroid is swollen.
Kaybe80@yahoo.com | 2 years, 1 month ago
I thought the same 🤔
Joanne Esche | 4 years, 10 months ago
I love, love, loved this. For me going raw would be simple- I totally believe in it. However, living with someone who believes in meat and potatoes, and that raw food diets are hocus-pocus, I become torn between taking care of me or taking care of my family. How can I balance the two and make this work without it becoming a lot of work?
Team member | FMTV | 4 years, 10 months ago
Hi there :) Thank you so much for watching the film! Here at Food Matters we have a great respect for individuality. We encourage people to look at their 'food as medicine'. It helps people to look at the food they normally eat on a day to day basis and replace it with local, fresh, organic, more natural options. We don't believe there is a one size fits all approach to the 'perfect diet' - every body is unique and needs to eat accordingly. Listen to your body and what makes it feel good. We encourage you to do some research into all of the dietary theories, experiment with them and choose what works best for your body.You can search for keywords in our newsletter archive here: http://foodmatters.tv/recipes-and-articles ~ Ivory :)
tara None | 4 years, 10 months ago
I would love to watch this but some how it doesn't want to play?
Team member | FMTV | 4 years, 10 months ago
Hi Tara :) Please sign up here to access the films inside FMTV: www.fmtv.com/join-today ~ Ivory :)
Melissa Hayes | 4 years, 10 months ago
Love it <3
Team member | FMTV | 4 years, 10 months ago
Hi there :) Thank you for watching the film! I'm glad you liked it~ Ivory :)
Sonja Torode | 5 years, 7 months ago
This is a perfect brief film to show my kids to help them understand why I have chosen to change my diet (along with other improvements like tapping, putting more energy into my veggie patch and exercise). The green juices still have them screwing up their noses but bit by bit I am introducing more raw food without their knowing. It is important to me for them to come on this journey but some of the other films have been a little bit complicated or even frightening...still, I have shown them regardless but worry I might switch them off...I think this is just right. Thanks.