FMTV - Broccoli, Spinach & Pea Soup

Broccoli, Spinach & Pea Soup

Series: Whole Food Love with Chef Cynthia Louise | Episode: 2 | Runtime: 09m 04s | Release date: 2017

This segment features: Chef Cynthia Louise.

Popeye was so onto it with his spinach! This simple green leaf is one to not miss on the dinner plate. Spinach has been shown to be cell protective, helping to reduce your risk of chronic diseases such as cancer.

Serves: 4

Chef Cynthia Louise

More From Whole Food Love with Chef Cynthia Louise:

Mairead : ) Box 30 | 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I am looking for receipes, soup for using my brocolli leaves with the heads.
Just plucked 2 out of my garden & wanting to use more of the plant than just the head.
Nothing on you site using leaves,
Then I resorted to making one of the other green soups on your site & I was blocked from printing receipt.?? Why?
Don’t you want us to use your receipes?? I can always screen-shoot a photo,of the recipe, so why block the print option?
I dont understand the physiology of blocking... thats an old redundant energy. Haven’t we reached the understanding of
co-operation yet?.. Assisting, allowing, flowing, the cycle of flow, you give you receive..... etc etc
Why can’t I photocopy the receipt, more useful to help me use more greens, be part of this community etc etc
I am over the olde way of blocking, bullying, separation, damming the flow... or am I missing something ? M : (
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 9 months, 3 weeks ago | Edited 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Hello Mairead, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, for us to assist you better, kindly email us at info@fmtv.com :)~ Joyce
Fiona Beal | 1 year, 3 months ago
I just made it for my family for supper. It was so tasty and comforting to me. My 11 and 12 year old disliked it immensely and made sure I knew. Lol. I made them finish their bowls because that’s all I need to see is them getting it into their bodies. It’s going to be work in progress to make the change with them as my husband refused to even try it. But I truly enjoyed it and have it in jars in my fridge all ready for tomorrow’s lunch and one for my mom’s lunch. 😃 so grateful! Thank you 💕
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 1 year, 3 months ago
Baby steps, Fiona, your children, and husband will surely love it in the future. Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback :) ~ Joyce
Chef Cynthia Louise | 1 year, 3 months ago
I'm glad you enjoyed it. You can also swap the ingredients... so if there is something you know they like you may be able to make your own version for them. x
Shirley Higgins | 1 year, 3 months ago
This was such a lovely and very easy to make soup! And yes no need for any stock cubes at all :) I also did all the toppings with hemp seed, olive oil and cracked pepper and also added a squeeze of lemon juice! Delicious thank you Cynthia, I know what to make with any left over greens now as well!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 year, 3 months ago
So wonderful to hear you loved this recipe, Shirley! Hope you enjoy the rest of the recipes as well :) ~ Iris
Chef Cynthia Louise | 1 year, 3 months ago
So great reading this Shirley. xx
LIsa Wood | 1 year, 6 months ago
Definitely going to try this and will post after I make it. Thank you very, very much for your soup recipe as well as your effervescent personality and presentation💚
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 year, 6 months ago
That's great Lisa, looking forward for it ~ Ivory :)