FMTV - What The Bleep Do We Know!?

What The Bleep Do We Know!?

Runtime: 108m 57s | Release date: 2005

WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW?! is a radical departure from convention. It demands a freedom of view and greatness of thought so far unknown, indeed, not even dreamed of, since Copernicus. It's a documentary. It's a story. It's mind-blowing special effects. This film plunges you into a world where quantum uncertainty is demonstrated - where neurological processes and perceptual shifts are engaged and lived by its protagonist - where everything is alive, and reality is changed by every thought.

Amanda, a divorced photographer, finds herself in a fantastic Alice-in-Wonderland experience when her daily, uninspired life literally begins to unravel, revealing the cellular, molecular and even quantum worlds which lie beneath. This film gives voice to the modern day radical souls of science, making them the true heroes of our day as they conquer and map the greatest uncharted territory yet - man's consciousness itself.

Marlee Matlin (Amanda)
Barry Newman (Frank)
Elaine Hendrix (Jennifer)
John Ross Bowie (Elliot)
Robert Bailey Jr. (Reggie)
Larry Brandenburg (Bruno)

You may also like:

Charles Barney | 2 weeks, 5 days ago
What The Bleep is one of my all time favorite movies. The first time I saw it was in the same movie house as in the movie. I then bought a DVD just to have on hand. It really makes one think. Thanks for showing it here.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 weeks, 5 days ago
The pleasure is ours, Charles and thanks so much for your lovely feedback! ♥ ~ Iris
Mardi Ascione | 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you FMTV for presenting these movies to those of us that are in a constant state of wanting to know more. That movie was brilliant, I am going to watch that again and again,light bulbs going off all through it. 😁😘
Karelle | FMTV | 2 months, 3 weeks ago
We appreciate your lovely feedback, Mardi! Thank you for watching. :) ~ Karelle
Mardi Ascione | 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 2 months, 3 weeks ago
We are so happy to know that you liked this, Mardi. Thank you for the feedback :) ~ Joyce
Tawna Brown | 7 months ago
I find that the video and sound are not synced, so it is annoying when the words aren't coming out of the speakers' mouths at the right time:
Karelle | FMTV | 7 months ago
Hi Tawna. We're sorry for the inconvenience. May we know what device and browser are you using? We're happy to look into this further. ~ Karelle
Tawna Brown | 6 months, 3 weeks ago
I am using Safari, on OS 10.13.5... I just checked now and seems to be working:) That was my 2nd time watching the movie (when I posted the note), but I didn't get very far that time. I'll start it again and hope for a better experience:) I'm sure it's fine now.
Jyoti Bablani | 7 months, 3 weeks ago
What an incredible movie,,,,,,,going to watch it again and again and again......