FMTV - Visualize Your Ideal Body

Visualize Your Ideal Body

Series: Visualization For Health With Jon Gabriel | Episode: 5 | Runtime: 20m 57s | Release date: 2017

This segment features: Jon Gabriel.

Join Jon Gabriel for a 20-minute meditation that will help you discover what your ideal body looks and feels like. This visualisation will also help you strive to achieve your idea of good health and positive self image, through positive self talk, reassurance of self worth and repetition of personal aspirations.

Jon Gabriel

More From Visualization For Health With Jon Gabriel:

Linda Ruiz | 8 months, 1 week ago
I fell asleep listening to him. I will try to be aware tomorrow.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 8 months, 1 week ago
Hi Linda, it can be a bit challenging at first to stay focused, but as you continue to practice visualization, you'll soon master the technique and it will come naturally. You'll feel more calm and relaxed :) I hope this helps! ~ Iris
Juliana Mendes Svete | 1 year ago
A voz ele é tão suave, que eu acabo dormindo nos primeiros 5 minutos. Incrível é que mesmo apesar de ter dormido no outro dia acordo com muita energia.
Lindsay Pendic | 1 year, 5 months ago
Excited to have a go-to evening meditation! I love the new information that’s being put into my mind, I know this will help me to better develop a more positive outlook and mindset. Can’t wait to see to see the results after using this regularly.
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 year, 5 months ago
Hello Lindsay, we are pleased to know that you enjoyed the video. All the best! ~ Ivory :)
Jennifer Schubert | 1 year, 5 months ago
Please share an update.....
Kathryn | 1 year, 6 months ago
Interesting. I have never heard anyone talk about feeling safe but have always felt unsafe each time I lost weight. Luckily I don't feel unsafe anymore but it rang true.
Linda Ruiz | 8 months, 1 week ago
These are limiting beliefs that do not allow us to lose weight.
Lauretta Karwoski | 1 year, 6 months ago
This video keeps stopped. I tried it through Safari and Google and had issues with both. Very frustrating when you are trying to relax and eliminate stress! I have not had issues with other videos, just this one.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 1 year, 6 months ago
Hello Laury, I am sorry for this inconvenience. Please send us an email (info@fmtv.com) so we can assist you further or connect with us via Live Chat :)