FMTV - Visualize Weight Loss

Visualize Weight Loss

Series: Visualization For Health With Jon Gabriel | Episode: 2 | Runtime: 12m 6s | Release date: 2016

This segment features: Jon Gabriel.

You may have heard of his name before, or of his incredible weight loss story. Jon Gabriel managed to evade surgery and the elusive diet industry to drop over 200 pounds and now he is sharing his secret.

It seems we are all trying to lose weight quickly, but our mindset and intentions are totally off. Visualizations for Weight Loss explores meditative practices that allow you to think about your goals and manifest them through deep thought, breath work, and vibrational frequency.

Let Jon guide you through this soothing practice, and dive into an infinite ocean of abundance.

Jon Gabriel

More From Visualization For Health With Jon Gabriel:

SARA Foster | 4 weeks ago
I find this meditation/visualization soothing but I struggle with visualization. I cannot visualize the white ball of energy or my ideal self. On some level, I suppose I am imagining or feeling a hint of what I'm trying to visualize but there are no pictures, no smells, etc. Over time, does one begin to see more in her mind's eye or is there something I can do to improve my ability to visualize?
May Ann Javellana | FMTV | 4 weeks ago
Hello Sara, meditation/visualization is a skill. Think of it as training your mind, just like you would train your body. It won’t happen overnight and will require some consistency. During your first few sessions, your mind will most likely be busy, you’ll get distracted, and probably feel restless. But stick with it and you will begin to see the light and visualize! ~ Ann@FMTV
Debbie Hayden | 1 month ago
Wonderful meditation. Thank you.
Karelle | FMTV | 1 month ago
You're most welcome, Debbie! ~ Karelle@FMTV
Sarah Heathwood | 6 months, 1 week ago
Love this!
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 6 months, 1 week ago
Awesome! This is truly wonderful :) ~ Joyce
Krista Ray | 6 months, 1 week ago
Ty for the meditation, I am on my weight release journey, emotionally mentally physical and spiritually, I now know all these aspects are equally important, but it all starts with our thoughts, emotions, beliefs and how or if we allow them to affect or contribute to our health and well-being. This was a big realization for me. So I’m starting with my thoughts and visualization is an important tool that will get me to sustain a pond achieve a healthy life. Ty FMTV and JG for all that you do to educate and change the world one person at a time.
Ivory David | FMTV | 6 months, 1 week ago
Well said Krista, I couldn't agree more. Thanks for being with us! ~ Ivory :)
J P | 7 months, 1 week ago
How often do we have to do the visualization for losing weight/ideal body? Is it a daily practice? Thank you very much.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 7 months, 1 week ago
You're very much welcome, JP! Taking the time each day is always a great way to practice visualization, starting the day or before you go to bed at night. Hope this helps ❤ ~ Iris