Vicki's Birth Story
Program: The Face Of Birth Stories | Episode: 6 | Runtime: 15m 58s | Release date: 2012
Birth Stories features 9 empowering birth stories from women who choose different models of care.
These individual birth stories are a must see for anyone expecting a baby, birth professionals or people who just love a good birth story.
Birth Stories features:
- 9 short films of beautifully told Birth Stories (ranging in duration from 8 - 20 minutes).
- Empowering stories ranging from home birth to VBAC to elective caesarean.
- Women of various ages, professions and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Discussion of different models of care: public hospital, private midwife, private obstetrician, birth centre & case-load midwifery in hospital home birth program.
- Personal accounts of childbirth from an Actor, Doctor, Director, Shoe Designer, Student, Journalist, Aboriginal teachers assistant and Milliner.
- A range of birth outcomes that can all be empowering.