FMTV - Easiest Ever Vegan Thai Peanut Noodles

Easiest Ever Vegan Thai Peanut Noodles

Series: Elizabeth Eats Series 4: Dairy-Free Cooking Secrets | Episode: 9 | Runtime: 07m 33s | Release date: 2018

This segment features: Elizabeth Rider.

Skip the take-away version and make your own vegan Pad Thai at home with whole-grain noodles and a plethora of shredded vegetables.

Switching up the regular white rice noodles for brown rice in this recipe decreases the glycemic load, this means a more stable energy output after consumption. Loading up the dish with a selection of vegetables also provides a hit of fibre and array of colors full of differing phytochemicals and antioxidants.

Elizabeth Rider

More From Elizabeth Eats Series 4: Dairy-Free Cooking Secrets:

Tammy Beckwith | 3 months, 1 week ago
This is sooo good. Can I freeze left overs?
Karelle | FMTV | 3 months, 1 week ago
Hello Tammy. Yes, you can keep the leftovers in the fridge. Please make sure to put them in an airtight container. :) ~ Karelle
Collette Fowler | 3 months, 3 weeks ago
I made this with sunflower butter instead of peanut butter. When I was assembling the smell was incredible as was the taste! I have packed it in my lunch for today - so excited to try it. Thanks Elizabeth for these great recipes! Loving my FMTV subscription!! :)
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Happy to know that! Feel free to experiment! Good job, Collette! Make more recipes, soon! :) ~ Pauline
Linda Warby | 8 months, 1 week ago
No brown rice noodles for me...too much starch...I'll find a sub plus I think Tahiti instead of peanut butter...yum😊
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 8 months, 1 week ago
Hi Linda, feel free to alter the recipe according to your preference :)
Marion | 9 months, 1 week ago
The recipe shows that it uses 1 inch of garlic, however Elizabeth said 1/2 inch which is the correct amount?
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 9 months, 1 week ago
Hello Marion, you may use 1/2 or 1 inch of ginger. It depends on your preference :)
Cynthia Sheptock | 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Can I omit the rice noodles and use zucchini noodles instead. Also, I'm not allowed peanuts due to mold exposure so will the taste change much using almond butter?
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi Cynthia, yes, you absolutely can use zucchini noodles! Both zucchini noodles and almond butter would make a delicious alternative :) Enjoy! ~ Iris