FMTV - Going Plant-Based & Tapping Into Your Hidden Potential with Rich Roll

Going Plant-Based & Tapping Into Your Hidden Potential with Rich Roll

Series: Transcendence Extended Interviews | Episode: 7 | Runtime: 38m 41s | Release date: 2019

This segment features: Rich Roll.

Join James Colquhoun in this exclusive interview with author, ultra-endurance athlete and wellness advocate, Rich Roll as they take things back to the beginning and unpack Rich’s journey to wellness. From being an overweight, overworked 40-something to becoming an image of health and icon for human ability in the ultra endurance world, Rich's story contains those 'ah-hah' moments that that will trigger the resurgence of your own transformation.

You’ll also discover how food was the initial portal that brought Rich into a universe of personal growth and exploration. How changing the vibration of what he put into his body, opened up a sense of self care and a deeper connection with who he was and helped him to forge a pathway forward. Ultimately, leading him to discover the importance of mindset in relation to achieving true health.

In this interview, you will learn:

• About Rich’s Journey
  • The wakeup call that made Rich change
  • Rebuilding and repairing, what it involved
  • How to positively look back on your story and learn from your actions
  • How to find that willingness to change
  • Why Rich chooses a 100% plant-based diet
  • How to find and become the most authentic version of yourself

Rich Roll

More From Transcendence Extended Interviews:

Carla Matttos | 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Joyce - thank you so much for the affirmation
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 3 weeks, 3 days ago
You are most welcome, Carla :) ~ Pauline
Carla Matttos | 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Life altering. I never leave comments. Never wanted to or thought that I would. I'm philosophically opposed to social media. (I read George Orwell's 1984 as a young teen, and that negatively altered the rest of my life. So, no social media of any kind for me since I am very aware of the concept of Big Brother . Not the tv show! I feel like I've been on the journey described by Rich my whole life. Alone. Oh, I've had lots of love and support, but no one I felt was ever walking the walk with me. Rich's extended interview provides that for me. I have been struggling with maintaining a spiritual life and whole foods plant based eating since 2012. I have read, watched and listened to countless experts from whom I received invaluable information, including Rich himself. But, today his words resonated with me on a deeper, heart to heart level. Thank you, Rich. And thank you to your wife and your family and your team. I am going to focus on your wisdom for awhile instead of being disorganized in my approach. By writing this I have truly taken "one step in a positive direction". My goal is to restart my journey armed with the wisdom I have absorbed today.
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Thank you for taking one step forward Carla. We truly agree with you Rich is one of the most amazing and informative person we know and we love him! We greatly appreciate your feedback and sharing with us your journey. Keep it up! :) ~ Joyce
Fatima Rashid | 3 weeks, 6 days ago
very eloquent and clear in thoughts! Something that I am aspiring to be/have and working for it.
Ivory David | FMTV | 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Thank you for watching Fatina, just in time ~ Ivory :)
Patti Ries | 1 month ago
Such a positive, inspirational person! I will definitely listen to this again!
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 month ago
Thanks for tuning in Patti ~ Ivory :)
Roberta Albuquerque | 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Never mind, it is working now
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 months, 2 weeks ago
So glad to hear it's working fine now, Roberta! Hope you enjoyed this interview! :-) ~ Iris