Join one of Australasia's leading nutritional biochemists, author, and speaker Dr. Libby Weaver, as she shares her knowledge of stress and the detrimental effects it can have on the body. Through her three pillar approach - biochemical, nutritional, & emotional - she explains how she leads people to healthy habits, in both their diets as well as their thought patterns.
She also goes deep into limiting beliefs and when and how they take root. These beliefs can go unnoticed but can be visible in the ways they are actually holding you back. Her solution?? Discovering who you really are and prepare to be in awe of yourself.
- What kickstarted her passion for health and wellness
- The key question she asks her patients to find out their relationship with food and health
- The intricate consequences of being nutritionally deficient
- The way the body communicates to us and give us feedback to what we are fuelling it with
- Pressure and urgency as a perception that leads us to a stressful lifestyle - detrimental for our health
- The lifestyle stressors that many people they are unaware they live in because they are ‘normal’
- The real currency of health and how to get it
- Joy as medicine and the support it can be to your overall wellness
- Techniques to reduce stress or fear
- The science behind your beliefs creating your experience