FMTV - Hormones, Stress, Weight Loss & the Art of Managing It All with Libby Weaver

Hormones, Stress, Weight Loss & the Art of Managing It All with Libby Weaver

Series: Transcendence Extended Interviews | Runtime: 45m 33s | Release date: 2019

This segment features: Libby Weaver.

Join one of Australasia's leading nutritional biochemists, author, and speaker Dr. Libby Weaver, as she shares her knowledge of stress and the detrimental effects it can have on the body. Through her three pillar approach - biochemical, nutritional, & emotional - she explains how she leads people to healthy habits, in both their diets as well as their thought patterns.

She also goes deep into limiting beliefs and when and how they take root. These beliefs can go unnoticed but can be visible in the ways they are actually holding you back. Her solution?? Discovering who you really are and prepare to be in awe of yourself.

• What kickstarted her passion for health and wellness
  • The key question she asks her patients to find out their relationship with food and health
  • The intricate consequences of being nutritionally deficient
  • The way the body communicates to us and give us feedback to what we are fuelling it with
  • Pressure and urgency as a perception that leads us to a stressful lifestyle - detrimental for our health
  • The lifestyle stressors that many people they are unaware they live in because they are ‘normal’
  • The real currency of health and how to get it
  • Joy as medicine and the support it can be to your overall wellness
  • Techniques to reduce stress or fear
  • The science behind your beliefs creating your experience

Libby Weaver

More From Transcendence Extended Interviews:

Walter Ferraresi | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Wonderful interview and words! Makes me feel what
Buda says: this life now is our precious life
Because in this life now we can get the enlightenment!
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
You're welcome Walter, loved your comment here! ~ Ivory :)
Mary Jane Garcia | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
So much of what Libby said in this film hit home for me. Her words were spot-on and her energy is contagious. I now have several more strategies to implement in my life, thanks to Libby. “Why do I do what I do, when I know what I know” is a question I am now asking myself. I am using that question as a kind of compass for making better choices. So many people on FMTV have inspired me. Libby is definitely one of them! I ❤️FMTV.
Karelle | FMTV | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
We appreciate your lovely feedback, Mary! :) ~ Karelle ❤️
Fernanda Escobedo | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
yep.... she is amazing!!
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
She truly is. Fernanda :) ~ Joyce
Suzanne Dittmann | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Wow...her life mission is to teach and inspire people....and that is exactly the impact she...her light shines so strongly and passionately. I have learnt so much listening to this video. Thank you.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Thanks so much for your kind words and beautiful feedback, Suzanne! So glad to hear you learned a lot from this interview! ❤ ~ Iris
Pennie Cullen | 1 month, 3 weeks ago
She is awesome - as are all the speakers and materials you allow us access to. I'm blown away by FMTV! I was wondering which of her books covers all of this commentary.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Thank you, Pennie. Glad you enjoy what you can learn from our site :) To find out more about Dr. Libby, visit www.drlibby.com :) ~ Pauline