Join New York Times best selling author, life coach, entrepreneur, and keynote speaker, Lewis Howes for an interview about living out dreams, finding purpose, and creating true happiness in life.
His journey of being forced to change his dream and find a new identity in his early 20’s led him to uncovering what actually matters in life and fueling it with gratitude and service.
You matter, therefore your dreams matter.
In this interview, you will learn:
- What one incident stripped away his dream and his identity, and how he moved forward
- His top ten people he was able to interview for his podcast
- The importance of living out your own meaning in life - not someone else’s
- What can be the fuel to get you through the challenges you face in life
- That big goals are achievable - fear is what tells you they aren’t
- Two aspects of life that affects happiness, and what to do to achieve it
- Routines he has put in place to set up his life to be a life of gratitude daily