Join certified doctor of natural medicine and clinical nutritionist, Dr. Josh Axe, as he goes into the complexities of the gut lining and factors that lead to autoimmune disease. Drawing from his own experiences, Dr. Axe unpacks food as medicine, having the power to heal, from chronic diseases to cancer.
Everything you eat has the power to heal or to harm, but you have the power to choose.
In this interview, you will learn
- The catalyst that hit close to home but sent him into studying natural medicine
- The biggest autoimmune diseases that are linked to gut issues
- Some of the main factors that lead to leaky gut and gut issues
- The role emotional stress has on damaging the microbiome
- The types of wheat that can actually be good for you
- His top recommendations for what people should be eating and what is the ultimate diet
- The endless positive effects of using essential oil
- The physical effects of emotions on specific parts of the body
- Spiritual triathlons as the best way to start the day