FMTV - How Chris Beat Cancer Holistically with Chris Wark

How Chris Beat Cancer Holistically with Chris Wark

Series: Transcendence Extended Interviews | Episode: 5 | Runtime: 100m 34s | Release date: 2019

This segment features: Chris Wark.

For this interview, join Chris Wark, author, speaker, and health coach, as he shares his secrets for beating cancer, naturally.

From the debilitating fear brought on by a cancer diagnosis, to the negativity of those around him when he chose the unconventional approach for treatment, Chris explains the challenges he faced through his cancer journey, but also shares the hope on the other side.

In this interview, you’ll learn:

• The root cause of almost all chronic disease
  • How finding harmony with nature was key to helping him heal
  • The effect having a child shortly after being diagnosed had on his drive to survive
  • The power of deciding what he wanted to live for had over his vitality
  • What happened when he allowed his thoughts to become his reality
  • His go-to foods for optimal cancer fighting nutrients
  • The drastic amounts his faith grew throughout his whole journey

Chris Wark

More From Transcendence Extended Interviews:

Cesar Zepeda | 3 weeks ago
I may just add that Chris put into practice what God says in Genesis 1:29-31, the perfect plant based food to keep our body in good health and wellness!
Cesar Zepeda | 3 weeks ago
Excellent! What happened to Chris is a living miracle and demostrated the result when we decide to cooperate with God:We humans do what is possible for us to do and we do it as Chris did in faith, and God does what is impossible for us to do.= The miracle!
Kathleen Kohler Schwartz | 6 months, 4 weeks ago
In 2009-2011, I used a raw food diet to help me with my fibromyalgia. I developed a stomach infection after eighteen months. This happened because I didn’t thoroughly research how to do it well. I felt great, but my stomach was in pain.

What resources can you provide to help make Vega sim a smooth and healthy transition?
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Sorry to hear this, Kathleen. You might want to check out our 5 Day Raw Food Challenge and 10 Day Plant-Based Challenge here: https://www.fmtv.com/programs/5-day-raw-food-challenge and https://www.fmtv.com/programs/10-day-plant-based-challenge. Hope this helps and we wish you a happy and healthy transition! 🌷 ~ Iris@FMTV
Patrice Biggins | 8 months ago
I love how Chris shares his faith throughout his story. Remarkable!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 8 months ago
Thanks for your lovely feedback Patrice! ❤️ ~ Iris@FMTV
Zita Kalman | 1 year, 1 month ago
Hi guys, what was the book Chris mentioned at around 1hr 19mins? I tried to find it on Google but I couldn't...... Thank you!
Alenka Planinc Kuhar | 1 year ago
"I adopted a raw vegan diet beginning in January 2004 after reading God’s Way To Ultimate Health by George Malkmus. ..."

(God's Way to Ultimate Health: A Common Sense Guide for Eliminating Sickness Through Nutrition by Michael Dye and George H. Malkmus)

regards,