FMTV - The Power of Belief to Transform Your Life & Health with Bruce Lipton

The Power of Belief to Transform Your Life & Health with Bruce Lipton

Series: Transcendence Extended Interviews | Episode: 19 | Runtime: 56m 12s | Release date: 2019

This segment features: Bruce Lipton.

In this interview, you’ll be hearing from Stem Cell Biologist and Author, Dr Bruce Lipton as he discusses the evolution of how we perceive genetics, the importance of early childhood thinking and how to condition the subconscious mind.

Bruce will talk in depth about the relationship between, biology, physics and the mechanics of the mind through powerful metaphors that will push you towards regaining your own innate power to transform your life and your health. From the inside out.

Be sure to get your pen and paper ready, this interview is packed with detailed and invaluable information.

In this interview, you will learn:

• Bruce’s beginnings as a conventional science teacher
  • The evolution of science over the last 50 years
  • How the environment controls your genetics
  • How you’re not a victim of your hereditary
  • The power of your biology
  • The culture medium of emotions and their effect on your health
  • How the change of your thoughts changes the chemistry of your body
  • Growth and protection can’t happen at the same time
  • About how illness today is 99% based on your current health and your stress levels
  • How belief is a potent element in your wellbeing

Bruce Lipton

More From Transcendence Extended Interviews:

Laura Deakin | 1 month ago
This is absolutely exceptional, not only relevant when this interview was conducted, but especially today, right now - during this pandemic. I have watched this over and over - incredible Bruce Lipton strikes again with his wisdom. I'm beyond grateful for these discussions - Thank you FMTV team!
Ivette Williams | FMTV | 1 month ago
You're welcome, Laura! You may also like to check out Bruce Lipton's new series on Gaia, Inner Evolution here: https://www.gaia.com/series/inner-evolution - Ivette <3
Linda Foulis | 7 months, 1 week ago
I love this interview. Bruce Lipton changed my life when I first read his book many years ago, The Biology of Belief. If you haven't read it, get it and read it. He is an amazing man and I am so grateful that his book was recommended to me. I had no clue that I had been programmed in the first 7 years. That simple bit of knowledge changed everything. Since then I've learned to love myself and learned that I am not the bad one. I believed everything that had been programmed into me. How long will it take to change the world with this knowledge, problem is, people don't want to know this, I hope this changes in time. Thank you.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 7 months, 1 week ago
Thank you so much for sharing this message with us, Linda! We are glad you have learned to love yourself more! :) ~ Pauline@FMTV
Elizabeth Valencia | 8 months, 1 week ago
When will these interviews be available with spanish subtitles?
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 8 months, 1 week ago
Hi Elizabeth, sorry, but we do not have a specific timeframe yet as to when these interviews will have Spanish subtitles, but I have passed your feedback on to the broader team so that we can review and take into consideration going forward. ❤️ ~ Iris@FMTV
Jennifer Reading | 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Brilliant, I so want to pass this message onto others especially my family, who often say they are too busy to listen or think about it, what a shame, but I will keep trying because this message from Bruce Lipton and many others makes so much sense! it is the truth!!
Thank you Bruce and FMTV your amazing!!
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for wanting to share this message, Jennifer! :) ~ Pauline
Marina Edgar | 9 months, 3 weeks ago
E X C E L L E N T! Bruce Lipton, whom I love listening to at any time, just makes so much sense. Transcendence is one great movie.. Love you FMTV.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 9 months, 3 weeks ago
We love you just the same Marina! We so appreciate your lovely feedback! ❤️ ~ Iris