FMTV - Routines and Habits to ‘Level-Up’ Your Learning with Jim Kwik

Routines and Habits to ‘Level-Up’ Your Learning with Jim Kwik

Series: Extended Lessons with the Experts | Episode: 3 | Runtime: 16m 01s | Release date: 2018

This segment features: Jim Kwik.

In this lesson, Jim Kwik, the world leader in accelerated learning, provides us with the simple tricks to up our learning game and speaks about how we all need to uncover our true potential. Jim, also shares his daily rituals to learning faster and smarter and teaches us that keeping great habits can lead to success.

In this interview, you will learn:

• How to ‘win’ each day
  • How the smallest habits can lead to success
  • Small challenges to build brain muscle
  • About the best foods for your brain
  • The formula that leads to success with new habits
  • The three major challenges we face in our modern society that slow our ability to learn

Jim Kwik

More From Extended Lessons with the Experts:

Sue Hetherington | 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Brilliant! This needs to be seen in schools, work places, and every home!!!!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Totally agree with you, Sue! ;-) ~ Iris
Gabriel Rodrigues | 1 month, 1 week ago
I adore the fact that Jim gives us such effective directives. It is amazing to learn the concept behind things but to get a game plan like this is just life-changing.

Thank you so much!!
Barbara Moore | 2 months ago
I am 74 with a learning disability I guess that means I have a broken brain. Back in them days, they weren't so nice they would call it mentally retarded. I was bullied a lot in school and I spent a lot of time being by myself being pissed off and studying not on school work but how I can make myself better, I was taught that I wasn't capable of learning. Deep down I knew I was capable of learning, I learned enough to get a corporate job LOL. Now that I am getting a little mature I am in fairly good health for my age. Although, I have started to get arthritis in my left shoulder and I haven't been to the gym in about 6 mo. I was wondering if taking a cold shower could help the inflammation in my body? I have gone to the gym most of my life and I am not ready to stop now,
Jorge Mendoza | 2 months, 1 week ago
H+H+H, that's what it is all about ;)
Debbie Smith | 2 months, 1 week ago
Fantastic! I got so much out of this. I plan to replay a few time. So many gems...
Karelle | FMTV | 2 months, 1 week ago
Thank you for this beautiful feedback, Debbie. :) ~ Karelle
Bharti Patel | 2 months, 2 weeks ago
I ❤️ love this video. Everything is explained step by step by Jim and he speaks from the heart. Will listen to this again and write down his steps.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 months, 1 week ago
So glad to hear you loved this lesson, Bharti! ❤ ~ Iris
Carly Blankevoort | 2 months, 4 weeks ago
I love everything Jim says. He really speaks from his heart.