FMTV - Foods to Avoid & Include for Gut Health with Tom O'Bryan

Foods to Avoid & Include for Gut Health with Tom O'Bryan

Series: Transcendence Extended Lessons with the Experts | Episode: 7 | Runtime: 14m 57s | Release date: 2018

This segment features: Tom O'Bryan.

Join metabolic and autoimmune specialist, Dr. Tom O’Bryan, as he dives into all things gut health.

As new research emerges, we are learning more about the gut’s role in the body’s overall health. It is known that, the gut is the chief gatekeeper and regulator for what enters our bloodstream. With this knowledge in mind, it is no surprise our gut health is attributable to many diseases, especially those of the autoimmune kind.

In this lesson, follow along as Dr. Tom O’Bryan explains the inner workings of the gut, what leads to autoimmune disease, and how you can use certain foods to start the process of healing from the inside.

In this interview, you will learn:

• What intestinal permeability is and the transfer into the bloodstream
  • How quickly your gut lining can rebuild
  • The causation of intestinal permeability
  • The immune response that occurs a result of high gut permeability
  • What can tear your gut lining - and it’s not just food!
  • What leads to Hashimoto’s thyroiditis disease
  • Food to increase good bacteria and food for the bacteria.
  • The steps you need to take in order to strengthen the gut wall

Dr. Tom O’Bryan

More From Transcendence Extended Lessons with the Experts:

she H | 1 week, 2 days ago
Tom O'Bryan's 14 minutes was complete with powerfully valuable information. Very good - simple and easy way to understand villi plus he offered solutions to heal the gut lining. SO good!
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 week, 2 days ago
So happy to know you have learned something from the video She ~ Ivory :)
Miriam Rene | 2 weeks, 4 days ago
This was the best explanation of gut health I’ve ever heard. Cheesecloth! I’ll never forget that. I appreciate the clear suggestions for next steps. Following through on them this week. Thank you.
Karelle | FMTV | 2 weeks, 3 days ago
You're most welcome, Miriam! We're so glad to hear you have learned so much from this interview. We wish you wellness! ❤️ ~ Karelle
Liza Folo | 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Absolutely love the way he describes the gut lining and how digestion works. The description using cheesecloth made it all come together.
Karelle | FMTV | 3 weeks, 4 days ago
We appreciate your lovely feedback, Liza. Thank you for watching! ~ Karelle
Linda | 4 weeks ago
Excellent. I really enjoyed this talk. I was so good and did all of this and then fell off the wagon and now I am suffering. So all I have to do is follow what Tom says and hopefully my body will heal itself again. Thank you for showing me the light again and giving me the boost to start looking after myself again. I can't keep feeling this way and enjoy my life.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 3 weeks, 6 days ago
You're very much welcome Linda! Hope this interview will take your health to a new level and help you heal! ❤️ ~ Iris
Cindy Thomas | 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Excellent! You make it easier to understand and easy to do. Just starting my FMTV education.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Wonderful to hear you enjoyed this presentation Cindy! Hope you love your FMTV journey! ❤️ ~ Iris