Join metabolic and autoimmune specialist, Dr. Tom O’Bryan, as he dives into all things gut health.
As new research emerges, we are learning more about the gut’s role in the body’s overall health. It is known that, the gut is the chief gatekeeper and regulator for what enters our bloodstream. With this knowledge in mind, it is no surprise our gut health is attributable to many diseases, especially those of the autoimmune kind.
In this lesson, follow along as Dr. Tom O’Bryan explains the inner workings of the gut, what leads to autoimmune disease, and how you can use certain foods to start the process of healing from the inside.
In this interview, you will learn:
- What intestinal permeability is and the transfer into the bloodstream
- How quickly your gut lining can rebuild
- The causation of intestinal permeability
- The immune response that occurs a result of high gut permeability
- What can tear your gut lining - and it’s not just food!
- What leads to Hashimoto’s thyroiditis disease
- Food to increase good bacteria and food for the bacteria.
- The steps you need to take in order to strengthen the gut wall
Dr. Tom O’Bryan