FMTV - Conquering Fear & Past Trauma with Gabrielle Bernstein

Conquering Fear & Past Trauma with Gabrielle Bernstein

Series: Transcendence Extended Lessons with the Experts | Episode: 1 | Runtime: 08m 25s | Release date: 2018

This segment features: Gabrielle Bernstein.

In this lesson, Gabrielle Bernstein, renowned motivational speaker, life coach, and NY Times best-selling author, takes us through the importance of reconditioning our thought process. How we all need to realign ourselves with the love we all have within us and rediscover our true selves.

In this interview, you’ll learn:

• How control leads to fear
  • The steps to take in order to conquer fear and past trauma
  • What blocks us from our highest joy
  • What questions we should be asking ourselves in order to reach breakthrough
  • The importance of spiritual awareness
  • The root cause of addictive behaviour
  • Different techniques to bring about healing

Gabrielle Bernstein

More From Transcendence Extended Lessons with the Experts:

ANDREA ORTEGA | 3 months, 3 weeks ago
How did you uncover the trauma that was “forgotten” by your conscious? What are some techniques that could help us bring the past traumas to our minds today? Thanks!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 month, 1 week ago
Hi Andrea, I would recommend watching Gabrielle Bernstein's videos here wherein she discussed this topic in depth: https://www.fmtv.com/watch/transcendence-extended-interviews-gabrielle-bernstein and https://www.fmtv.com/watch/meditation-summit-gabrielle. Hope this helps 🌸 ~ Iris@FMTV
Sonya Lee | 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you Gabrielle, this is such an eye opener, I am/was totally unaware of any past traumas but after seeing your video now realize that something is triggering an unconscious fear. Thank you for your motivation.
Ivory David | FMTV | 3 months, 3 weeks ago
You're most welcome Sonya, we are so happy to know you had a great time watching the video ~ Ivory :)
Lori Swift | 3 months, 4 weeks ago
Thank you Gabriel from my heart and through my tears! I am seeing a therapist now doing the EMDR for childhood traumas. (I'm 62!!) It is a process but now feeling there is healing coming. Your story sounds similar as mine (as the memory, well, feelings of fear and shame) came in my 30's. I don't have a detailed memory so far but am working on the limiting beliefs also. Your story has been the inspiration I needed today! Bless you and looking forward to your book!;)
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 3 months, 4 weeks ago
Hi Lori, it's so wonderful to hear that you were inspired by this video and of Gabriel's story. We hope that all of your learnings in this lesson would help you conquer your fear, traumas and break through your limiting beliefs ❤ All the best on your journey ahead! 🌷 ~ Iris
Deborah Warren | 4 months ago
Thank you for this enlightening message. I'd love to know when you write that book on trauma and would appreciate a free copy at this point in my life. I never realized that the things we turn to were what we considered safe places. I'm 61 and had suicides in my family (grandmother when I was 15 and son when he was 13 and I was 42) and food and people pleasing are what I'd run to. My faith is what has gotten me through this crazy. Hoping I can continue to learn and grow and then pay it forward sometime in the near future. Blessings to you and this new world of FMTV! What a life changer! Deb W
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 3 months, 4 weeks ago
Wonderful to hear that, Deborah! To find out more about Gabrielle, visit her expert page here: https://www.fmtv.com/expert/gabrielle-bernstein. ~ Jasmin
Miranda Short | 11 months, 4 weeks ago
I have just started seeing a beautiful caring therapist and had my first session of EMDR which was so powerful in changing and recondidtioning my past trauma around being bullied as a child. I am now 62 and feeling incredibly empowered after this session. Thank you Gabrielle
Karelle | FMTV | 11 months, 4 weeks ago