FMTV - The Reality of Truth

The Reality of Truth

Runtime: 69m 07s | Release date: 2016

This film features: Bruce Lipton, Deepak Chopra.

Throughout history, human beings have searched for gateways to spirituality that have included meditation, prayer, and plant medicine. The Judeo Christian religions, Vedic traditions, and Shamanistic rituals all incorporate techniques focused on transcending the physical reality. These ancient techniques have been uncovered and are now available to society, enabling our ability to tap into our true reality and awakening.

This highly provocative documentary explores the relationship between spirituality, religion, and plant medicine. It includes first of its kind interviews with top spiritual gurus, celebrities, and people of all faiths, about this intriguing connection and their personal experiences with spirituality and transcendence.

The worldwide awareness of this film is meant to break through the “illusion of reality” and allow viewers to move forward toward a more meaningful and peaceful future. The filmmakers are conducting interviews with today’s thought leaders from around the globe, while capturing the culture and energy of some of the most spiritual places on earth, including Peru, Rome, Maui, Costa Rica, and the Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, Iowa.

Michelle Rodriguez
Deepak Chopra
Joel Osteen
Michelle Rodriguez
Bruce Lipton
Marianne Williamson
Peter Coyote
Dr. Drew
Gerard Armond Powell

You may also like:

Agnieszka Szumska | 1 month, 1 week ago
my heart has droped into my belly.... and it was like I have made a connection with the right path... I am getting there
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 month, 1 week ago
That's somewhat a good news Agnieszka, be well! ~ Ivory@FMTV
Mon . | 1 month, 1 week ago
Ayahuasca is probably the best thing I've ever done. While I agree that you can achieve many things in other ways, Ayahuasca helps you accelerate that process, furthermore and while the chemical compound shows similarities - it is NOT the same. Mother Aya will show you exactly what you need.

I did not go to Rythmia as just the thought of going through this next to 70 other people is unthinkable, I also heard from another friend going there that most people did not throw up - that comes across as unthinkable to me. It is not just bad tasting, but the purging becomes a part of your cleanse.

I met people that were suicidal to enter pure bliss in matters of weeks, people who were physically paralyzed got their feelings back (medically impossible they say) and cured a friends impossible cancer.

I highly recommend it , but please do a lot of research. I've heard that this stuff is sold on streets in Peru (among other places) and other centers are actually buying from them too. The mix is not pure and gives people a fake psychedelic experience.

There is also not one story that resembles the other, I can honestly say that, so whatever you see in documentaries will be that one experience from that one person that one time. I took it three times and all were different.

Tara Caulfield | 3 months ago
Amazing documentary.
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 3 months ago
Totally agree with you Tara :) ~ Joyce
Aenne Douwes | 3 months, 2 weeks ago
So insightful and interesting! I'm definitely looking into the techniques and places they share with us in this film. Thank you :)
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 3 months, 2 weeks ago
You're very much welcome, Aenne! Happy to hear you loved this documentary! ❤ ~ Iris
Natalie Freeman | 3 months, 3 weeks ago
True Israelites and Jesus not depicted truthfully. How ironic for a documentary called The Reality of Truth. Under the circumstances, it lacks integrity.
Sarah Rothmann | 10 months ago
WOW! I am blown away by this......it is exactly what I needed to see at this point in my life I definitely did not just happen upon it!
Thank You!
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 10 months ago
What an inspiring feedback, Sarah:) We've worked hard to bring you great films and we're really happy to be an inspiration! ~ Jasmin ♥