FMTV - The Power Of The Mind To Heal

The Power Of The Mind To Heal

Runtime: 67m 46s | Release date: 2007

"You hold the key to physical, emotional and spiritual healing within your remarkable mind," says Dr. Borysenko, author of "Minding the Body, Mending the Mind." We heal by becoming truly ourselves, by discovering our wholeness. The Power of the Mind to Heal presents transformative methods for overcoming negative patterns and finding the higher self. Dr. Borysenko illustrates practical reasons for practicing forgiveness with yourself & others, and healing your life with love.

Joan Z. Borysenko

You may also like:

Stephanie Haggenmiller | 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much!!! She is so powerful and full of compassion and touching...I went through a lot of different feelings
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Appreciate these lovely words, Stephanie! Thank you for sharing this with us :) ~ Pauline
Tracy McWhinnie | 1 year, 1 month ago
So easy to listen to. I knew much of this but still learnt a lot. The explanation about blushing is how I will now explain my healing and description of mind body healing. Thank you.
Leslie Weaver | 1 year, 4 months ago
As a formal social worker/counselor, I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this. So glad I watched it. This speaker did a great job engaging the listener in her content. She was relatable in a refreshing way.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 1 year, 4 months ago
We are happy to know that, Leslie! Thank you :)
Debbie Smith | 1 year, 7 months ago
I felt drawn in and engaged every second of this video. Dr. Borysenko conveys tremendous love, warmth and compassion. I loved how she entwined real life stories into her message and made the content very relatable. I enjoyed watching and was very inspired!
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 year, 7 months ago
It's wonderful to know that you had a great time watching the video Debra, I have learned a lot from this material ~ Ivory :)
Diana Mashigo | 2 years ago
Love her 'story telling' style. Great information.
Ivory David | FMTV | 2 years ago
Thank you for taking some time to watch the film Diana, great information indeed ~ Ivory :)
Marilyn Eberle | 2 years, 3 months ago
It's hard to put into words the positive effect this video has had on me. It touched on crucial events iin my life and gave me the answers I've waited so long to hear. Truly inspiring, I feel so grateful...thank you,