FMTV - The Power Of The Mind To Heal

The Power Of The Mind To Heal

Runtime: 67m 46s | Release date: 2007

"You hold the key to physical, emotional and spiritual healing within your remarkable mind," says Dr. Borysenko, author of "Minding the Body, Mending the Mind." We heal by becoming truly ourselves, by discovering our wholeness. The Power of the Mind to Heal presents transformative methods for overcoming negative patterns and finding the higher self. Dr. Borysenko illustrates practical reasons for practicing forgiveness with yourself & others, and healing your life with love.

Joan Z. Borysenko

You may also like:

Tracy McWhinnie | 4 months, 1 week ago
So easy to listen to. I knew much of this but still learnt a lot. The explanation about blushing is how I will now explain my healing and description of mind body healing. Thank you.
Leslie Weaver | 7 months, 4 weeks ago
As a formal social worker/counselor, I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this. So glad I watched it. This speaker did a great job engaging the listener in her content. She was relatable in a refreshing way.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 7 months, 4 weeks ago
We are happy to know that, Leslie! Thank you :)
Debbie Smith | 10 months, 4 weeks ago
I felt drawn in and engaged every second of this video. Dr. Borysenko conveys tremendous love, warmth and compassion. I loved how she entwined real life stories into her message and made the content very relatable. I enjoyed watching and was very inspired!
Ivory David | FMTV | 10 months, 3 weeks ago
It's wonderful to know that you had a great time watching the video Debra, I have learned a lot from this material ~ Ivory :)
Diana Mashigo | 1 year, 3 months ago
Love her 'story telling' style. Great information.
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 year, 3 months ago
Thank you for taking some time to watch the film Diana, great information indeed ~ Ivory :)
Marilyn Eberle | 1 year, 6 months ago
It's hard to put into words the positive effect this video has had on me. It touched on crucial events iin my life and gave me the answers I've waited so long to hear. Truly inspiring, I feel so grateful...thank you,
Kim RIDGE | 1 year, 7 months ago
Wonderful very touching loved it .very interesting full of wisdom.Thank you
Elisa Galbis | 1 year, 9 months ago
Beautiful and very touching. I wish I could bring this to my family, but they can't speak English! I know this is a long shot, but could some of the content on the website be subtitled? I would even be happy to translate to Spanish myself... It's a shame that many people don't get "access" to all these videos. Thank you!.