FMTV - The Best Ever Vegan Mac & Cheese

The Best Ever Vegan Mac & Cheese

Series: Elizabeth Eats Series 1 | Episode: 2 | Runtime: 12m 22s | Release date: 2016

This segment features: Elizabeth Rider.

Enjoy Elizabeth's favorite healthy comfort food recipe of all time. After exhaustive research, Elizabeth creates a whole food alternative to vegan cheese, which is typically made with soy and full of processed ingredients. You've got to try this truly healthy and amazing way to make this traditional comfort food and relive some childhood memories! No guilt necessary.

Serves: 4

Elizabeth Rider

More From Elizabeth Eats Series 1:

Lori Froehlich | 2 months, 1 week ago
Made this last night and honestly it wasn’t good. I followed the recipe but my sauce didn’t taste like cheese. Saddddd face.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 months, 1 week ago
Hi Lori, sorry to hear it didn't work well for you. But hope you could try her other recipes in this series and enjoy them :) ~ Iris
Caroline Horn | 3 months ago
I can't wait to try this. I love Elizabeth...I am a "seasoned" cook, and I still learn tips from her videos. I am really enjoying her series.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 3 months ago
Happy to hear you're enjoying her series, Caroline! We can't wait to hear how you'd go! Enjoy! ♥ ~ Iris
Kim Lee | 5 months, 1 week ago
Do you have this recipe in writing? It would be so much easier to refer to that when cooking, rather than the video.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 5 months, 1 week ago
Hi Kim, absolutely! Below the video player, you will find the written recipe. Just click the ‘More’ button for the full recipe to display. You can also print the recipe if you wish to. Simply click the 'Print Recipe' icon or button beside the 'Notes' button located right below the video player. Hope this helps :) ~ Iris
Carolina Segura | 5 months, 2 weeks ago
What a great recipe! I didn't have cashews but activated almonds, and even without the yeast, it did taste AMAZING! And although I never had the reference flavor of a normal mac and cheese.. here where I live we don't have that, I just loved the flavor of cauliflower with the almonds!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 5 months, 2 weeks ago
So pleased to hear you loved the recipe, Carolina! ♥ ~ Iris
Eliana Posada | 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Wau! Great recipe!!! One quick question, would there be too much difference if using onion instead of the shallot?
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 5 months, 2 weeks ago