FMTV - Supreme Digest Green Juice

Supreme Digest Green Juice

Series: Food Matters Juice Recipes | Episode: 2 | Runtime: 1m 44s | Release date: 2015

This segment features: James Colquhoun.

Support your digestion and freshen your breath with this tasty green juice!

Serves: 1

Why it’s so good for you:

Celery and cucumber help to soothe the digestive tract, while lime detoxifies your body. The addition of fennel to this recipe also helps to facilitate digestion and assists in eliminating bad breath.

Bring on the freshness!

James Colquhoun

More From Food Matters Juice Recipes:

Lauren Bryan | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
What kind of juicer is in the video?
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Hi Lauren, it's a Hurom juicer :) You can purchase it here: https://store.foodmatters.com/collections/juicers 🌷 ~ Iris@FMTV
Sabrina Almeida | 3 months, 1 week ago
delicious! thank you!
Paulene Lacno | 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi. I have acid reflux. Does juicing okay for me? I'm a bit worried about it coz i've heard someone said that juicing is not good for those who are acidic.
Lauren Bryan | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
It healed my acid reflux, I juice 16oz of celery everyday and thats what did it! Medical medium info on fmtv helped.
Larissa Wong | 1 year, 1 month ago
Hello
I am interested in starting a 3-7 day juicing detox. Where can get more info and recipes? I’ve watched 2 great docs and would like to know more so that I can get started.
Thank you.
Regards, Larissa
Andrea Alicer | FMTV | 1 year, 1 month ago
Hello, Larissa! You can try out our 7 Day Juice cleanse: https://www.fmtv.com/programs/the-food-matters-7-day-juice-cleanse :) ~ Andrea
Fernanda Mateus | 1 year, 3 months ago
I read some days ago that we should be careful when eating some raw vegetables like celery, kale, spinach....could you please tell me if anything about this can be true? I must confess that it scared me! I really would like to know more about that. Thank you so much!
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 1 year, 3 months ago
Hi, Fernanda! Thanks for asking an important question :) Going raw means cutting out dairy, meat, and cooking. The trick to going raw and staying raw is to make sure we prioritize organic raw foods as a basis for starting the raw food diet. Organic foods guarantee that the food is free of toxic chemicals and that it’s safe to eat. Hope you start on checking out some raw food series like this one: https://www.fmtv.com/series/raw-for-life. ~ Jasmin
Fernanda Mateus | 1 year, 3 months ago
Thank you so much Jasmin!