FMTV - Super Simple Green Drink

Super Simple Green Drink

Series: Food Matters Juice Recipes | Episode: 3 | Runtime: 1m 28s | Release date: 2015

This segment features: James Colquhoun.

Get your dose of alkalizing greens in less than a minute! This potent blend lives up to its name, providing a super simple way to get more greens into your diet. As no fruit has been added, it’s also fructose free.

Serves: 1

Why it’s so good for you:

By using your blend of greens powders and by consuming spirulina you’re helping to oxygenate and alkalize your blood, and you're providing your body with a good source of fatty acids and a complete source of protein!

James Colquhoun

More From Food Matters Juice Recipes:

Jennifer Douglas | 5 days, 20 hours ago
I thought this was a gluten free diet. Don't barley and wheat both have gluten?
Norma Patrizia Aguayo | 5 days, 20 hours ago
if it doesn't contain the seeds and it's just the grass then it doesn't contain gluten. =)
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 5 days, 17 hours ago
Hi Jennifer, generally wheatgrass and barley grass are gluten free provided they are harvested before germination. Although sometimes wheatgrass and barley grass will have trace elements of gluten as it can be manufactured in a facility which also processes wheat. Hope this help :) ~ Iris
Jennifer Douglas | 5 days, 16 hours ago
Thank you so much for the prompt reply! I went with the turmeric tea before I saw this. Learning more everyday about this gluten free diet that my body requires! I appreciate your help.
Martha Hdez | 2 months, 1 week ago
Muchas gracias Iris!,, saludos!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 months, 1 week ago
Eres muy bienvenido, Martha! :) ~ Iris
Martha Hdez | 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Hola!!, que alegría encontrar un video con subtítulos en español, éste me queda claro que ingredientes lleva y el procedimiento, mil gracias!, saludos!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Claudia Patten | 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I have the Superfood greens powder so do I just use that or do I add the spirulina powder to the Superfood greens powder? Sorry if this has been explained already , I just get confused too easy. 😟
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi Claudia! If you already have Food Matters Superfood Greens powder, there's no need to add spirulina powder. But you may also use 1 tbsp barley grass/wheat grass powder + 1 tsp spirulina powder instead of the Superfood Greens :) Feel free to ask us anything! ~ Jasmin