FMTV - Super Simple Green Drink

Super Simple Green Drink

Series: Food Matters Juice Recipes | Episode: 3 | Runtime: 1m 28s | Release date: 2015

This segment features: James Colquhoun.

Get your dose of alkalizing greens in less than a minute! This potent blend lives up to its name, providing a super simple way to get more greens into your diet. As no fruit has been added, it’s also fructose free.

Serves: 1

Why it’s so good for you:

Whether you use our Food Matters Superfood Greens or your own blend of greens powders, by consuming spirulina you’re helping to oxygenate and alkalize your blood, and you're providing your body with a good source of fatty acids and a complete source of protein!

James Colquhoun

More From Food Matters Juice Recipes:

Martha Hdez | 1 week, 3 days ago
Hola!!, que alegría encontrar un video con subtítulos en español, éste me queda claro que ingredientes lleva y el procedimiento, mil gracias!, saludos!
Claudia Patten | 8 months, 1 week ago
I have the Superfood greens powder so do I just use that or do I add the spirulina powder to the Superfood greens powder? Sorry if this has been explained already , I just get confused too easy. 😟
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 8 months, 1 week ago
Hi Claudia! If you already have Food Matters Superfood Greens powder, there's no need to add spirulina powder. But you may also use 1 tbsp barley grass/wheat grass powder + 1 tsp spirulina powder instead of the Superfood Greens :) Feel free to ask us anything! ~ Jasmin
Becki Brunelli | 8 months, 1 week ago
I have an unopened can of FM Superfood Greens powder from May 2015 (it was in the back of the cupboard and I forgot about it!). Is it still safe to drink? Is it still effective? Thank you!
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 8 months, 1 week ago
Hello Becki, I am sorry to know you forgot about it, but it is best to throw this away as it is not safe to consume anymore. Our Superfood Greens shelf life is only 24 months. You may want to purchase again here https://store.foodmatters.com/collections/superfoods :)
Becki Brunelli | 8 months, 1 week ago
Thank you, Pauline! I used some of the old powder yesterday, and luckily no side effects, but I threw it away and ordered a new one. :-)
Liza Hernandez | 8 months, 1 week ago
Couldn´t find the spirulina powder in the shopping list...
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 8 months, 1 week ago
Hi Liza, I'm sorry for the confusion. If you do not have the Food Matters Superfood Greens, and only use either barley grass or wheat grass powder, you will need to add 1 tsp spirulina powder. Hope this helps :) Enjoy the cleanse! ~ Iris
Liza Hernandez | 8 months, 1 week ago
Perfect. Thank you, Iris :)