FMTV - Starting Out On The Raw Food Diet

Starting Out On The Raw Food Diet

Series: Raw For Life: Bonus Raw Interviews | Episode: 1 | Runtime: 12m 29s | Release date: 2007

"Raw For Life " is an A-to-Z encyclopedia of Raw Food, perfect for beginners and Raw Food enthusiasts. This program inspires people with the Raw Food philosophy, the wisdom of eating a raw food diet, important medical facts and nutritional information.

We have combined the expertise of Doctors and Nutritionists with testimonials from celebrities, athletes and chefs who live the Raw Food Lifestyle. Our goal was to create a product that would empower people to take control of their health and happiness. In "Raw For Life", you will find everything you need to transition to a healthier state of being.

This program is perfect for Vegetarians, Vegans and Raw Food Vegans looking for new recipes and resources; someone coping with diabetes, heart disease, or excess weight, those seeking to reverse their aging process; athletes looking to improve their performance; actors, dancers, and other performers looking for a healthy way to maintain their weight and image; anyone looking to live longer, be stronger, perform at their best and get their nutrition on the right track!

Rev. Michael Beckwith
Fred Bisci
Brendan Brazier
Woody Herrelson
Nwenna Kai
Anthony Robbins
David Wolfe

More From Raw For Life: Bonus Raw Interviews:

Sherril Berry | 3 years, 2 months ago
Awesome... It's all true. AND I feel I need to decide what is right for me. My husband is mr. Paleo... meat, protein... though he is trying to sip my green smoothies. I won't force him and I will prepare what HE likes. BUT he respects me and my choices. I feel when he witnesses the transformation and radiance in me.. he will slowly come around. However I cannot base my choice for health, as my inner being is guiding, on anyone else's idea of what is right.
Great speakers!!! I am just beginning and excited about the journey.
Thanks FMTV!
Nancy Walton None | 5 years, 6 months ago
Wow...what insight. Loved this video! (my first one) If this is a start to what is ahead on FMTV, I am over-the-top excited!
nathan timbrell | 5 years, 10 months ago
im a personal trainer, i use a lot of raw food idea in my nutritional programs and since doing this my clients have got faster results and are feeling more healthy
Team member | FMTV | 5 years, 10 months ago
Great to hear that, Nathan! Hope FMTV would make a great companion tool not only on your personal journey to better health but also in your career as a Personal Trainer :-) All the best to you! ~ Iris
Robert Wagner | 5 years, 11 months ago
This can be overwhelming for the beginner. Especially when you don't have a partner or a partner who has a bit more knowledge than you to pull you along. I started about 3 years ago with juicing. Watch Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. That opened my eyes to the possibilities. My favorite part now is learning more and helping others. I didn't have a partner, so I had to forge my way through this. I enjoy helping others feel good and become better in health and spirit.
Team member | FMTV | 5 years, 11 months ago
Hi Robert. You are doing an awesome job!!! We are so happy to hear about your journey to wellness. We wish you good luck and more power! :) ~ Amy
LaToya Grant | 5 years, 11 months ago
loved this vid. Myself i plan to start small starting tomorrow. At;east 1 smoothie or salad a day. Sounds do-able right?
Ebony Birch-Hanger | 6 years, 1 month ago
This all sounds great and I am keen to get started and make a change but as someone with fructose malabsorption and a number of other intollerances (which I now realise may have come out of the diet I had) I don't know where to start. I look at all of the recipes on this site and read about the raw foods and I know that the way my system is at the moment - most of those foods would make me sick. How can I start the transition??
Team member | FMTV | 6 years, 1 month ago
Hi Ebony, we highly suggest seeking the opinion of a holistic health care provider first as they will be able to provide advice specific to your individual circumstance. Our practitioner directory might help you: http://www.foodmatters.tv/content/practitioner-directory They can best guide you where and how to start with your transition as per your issues :) ~ Raziel
Barbara Harford | 6 years, 1 month ago
Lean in. The addition of more raw foods in each meal will work best for me as opposed to an extreme. I am looking forward to using FMTV as a resource. I have found it very inspirational and an also very excited to have it as a resource. I have learned so much already!
Sue Cross | 6 years, 1 month ago
I've integrated so much more raw food into my diet (50-80% daily) but do find it difficult as my family are not keen so I end up preparing two meals..... totaly gree with Woodly that it isn't easy going solo! However on the plus side I'm starting to feel the benefits .... my hair has never been so soft & shiny. thanks FM for all your inspiration :)
Charly McOmber | 6 years, 1 month ago
I cannot express how excited I am to have this resource. I've been struggling for a while now wanting to go this direction but I've been intimidated by how to go about it. Thank you so much for this. Just this alone was so worth the monthly fee.
Uzma Raziq | 6 years, 2 months ago