FMTV - Full Workout

Full Workout

Series: Sit & Get Fit | Episode: 5 | Runtime: 31m 05s | Release date: 2018

Brian believes everyone has the right, and potential to, benefit from exercise regardless of age, sex, ability or nationality. He's found so often the elderly and mobility impaired, are overlooked when it comes to fitness. Not any more! :) Brian is proud to fill this void and create a Work Out specifically for anyone who struggles to or can't stand up.

Sit and Get Fit is for you (and his Mum)...you deserve it. Keen to showcase his home, not only will you get fit, slim and strong with Brian, you'll enjoy the magnificent ocean views and sounds of the Fleurieu Peninsula, Australia at the same time.

Brian Killian

More From Sit & Get Fit:

Dawn Orr | 3 days, 23 hours ago
This is great! I used to be in great shape, but I'm not now and this is a great way to get started on the road back to fitness. I'm familiar with Brian from The Gabriel Method, so I was really excited to see this series from him. I'm looking forward to trying the others. Thank you!
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 3 days, 18 hours ago
Awesome to hear that, Dawn. Goodluck :) ~ Joyce
Tamsin Holmes | 6 days ago
Brian & FMTV Thank You so much for these videos!! I love Brian’s work with The Gabriel Method & have been using his ‘work-in’s’ for some time now, they are brilliant! Recently I’ve been ill & have become quite immobile so these chair sessions are perfect for me right now! I think I will encourage my elderly mom to do them too! Yay! Love to you all, Tamsin (UK)
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 5 days, 20 hours ago
You're very much welcome, Tamsin! Happy to know this series came at a perfect time! ♥ ~ Iris
Sylvia Wallis | 2 weeks ago
Looks like I’ll be doing this for a few weeks - have ruptured ligaments in my ankle just as I was getting into my stride working out 😁
Ivory David | FMTV | 2 weeks ago
Hello Sylvia, we wish you wellness and fast recovery as you do this work out ~ Ivory :)
Brian Killian | Food Matters Health Practitioner | 1 week, 3 days ago
Wishing you a speedy recovery Sylvia and thanks for the feedback I appreciate it.