FMTV - Shifting Limiting Beliefs Workshop

Shifting Limiting Beliefs Workshop

Runtime: 35m 13s | Release date: 2018

What are the underlying beliefs in your life that create your reality? Do you know what they are? Could they be holding you back from living the life you were destined for?

James Colquhoun

You may also like:

Kathy Zablotzky | 2 weeks, 4 days ago
I can't find the workbook that is used in this video
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Hi Kathy, you can download it here: https://www.fmtv.com/programs/transcendence-masterclass. Simply click on the Masterclass Workbook and you will see there an option to download the workbook :) ~ Iris
Carly Blankevoort | 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Thank you James. While feeling out of control of my life in my certain areas, hearing what others may struggle with made me realise how trifle my limiting beliefs are!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 3 weeks, 4 days ago
You're very much welcome, Carly! Love hearing this from you! Sending you some positive vibes! ❤ ~ Iris
Petra Heidenreich | 1 month, 1 week ago
Thank you so much for this workshop, I feel stuck since a bit and in looking at my negative believes, some things came up, that weren't even mine,{ not saying I did not had my own lol} yet I took them on and in that blocked myself from moving forward. what an interesting process and having you on the video, helped a lot, what a wonderful program, thanks again
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 month, 1 week ago
You're very much welcome, Petra and thanks so much for sharing! We wish you the very best on your journey ahead! :-) ~ Iris
Vanya Gonzalez | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
I should have done that at the beginning of the guided program :). This exercise really gives me clarity about what I want to achieve, areas where I am stuck and how to move beyond my limitations. I feel empowered. Thank you!
Karelle | FMTV | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Yay! Glad to hear that, Vanya! :) ~ Karelle
Allison Crouche | 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Spent more than three hours on this and belief systems in general. Wooooh what a workout! Thanks for the guidance through this, James.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 month, 3 weeks ago