FMTV - Shifting Limiting Beliefs Workshop

Shifting Limiting Beliefs Workshop

Runtime: 35m 13s | Release date: 2018

What are the underlying beliefs in your life that create your reality? Do you know what they are? Could they be holding you back from living the life you were destined for?

James Colquhoun

You may also like:

Gingi Freeman | 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Thanks for the walkthrough! <3
Ivory David | FMTV | 2 months, 2 weeks ago
You're most welcome Gingi, we hope you had a great time ~ Ivory :)
Desiree Butzer | 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi James, thanks so much for this session......I will do it again tomoro. This is such an awesome workshop, it just made me realize why so many of us do 7 - 30days cleansers etc with little or no success..... as long as those limiting beliefs are there we will remain stuck, this is amazing.... Thank you x
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 3 months, 2 weeks ago
It's wonderful to hear how you appreciate this, Desiree. ~ Jasmin
Kathy Zablotzky | 4 months, 3 weeks ago
I can't find the workbook that is used in this video
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi Kathy, you can download it here: https://www.fmtv.com/programs/transcendence-masterclass. Simply click on the Masterclass Workbook and you will see there an option to download the workbook :) ~ Iris
Carly Blankevoort | 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Thank you James. While feeling out of control of my life in my certain areas, hearing what others may struggle with made me realise how trifle my limiting beliefs are!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 4 months, 4 weeks ago
You're very much welcome, Carly! Love hearing this from you! Sending you some positive vibes! ❤ ~ Iris
Petra Heidenreich | 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for this workshop, I feel stuck since a bit and in looking at my negative believes, some things came up, that weren't even mine,{ not saying I did not had my own lol} yet I took them on and in that blocked myself from moving forward. what an interesting process and having you on the video, helped a lot, what a wonderful program, thanks again
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 5 months, 1 week ago
You're very much welcome, Petra and thanks so much for sharing! We wish you the very best on your journey ahead! :-) ~ Iris