FMTV - Serving Love: Organic Gardening

Serving Love: Organic Gardening

Runtime: 64m 12s | Release date: 2016

We have been blessed with the opportunity to grow our own organic produce on the family property in Beaconsfield, Victoria. We have dedicated around 5 acres of land to growing an array of fruits and vegetables using only the most stringent organic, close-to-nature practices. We hope to grow enough produce to supply our extended family and their families with the freshest, seasonal fruits and vegetables possible.

From the Earth to our plate ensures that the highest concentration of living nutrients are being delivered into our body for optimal health, well being, and longevity. It truly is a labor of love, especially when our motivation is not only health driven but also demonstrates sustainable practices that respect nature, other lives and our planet.

Join Stuart McIntosh from RawFoodforLife.org and the documentary "Serving Love" as he shares his knowledge of organic gardening and the soil.

Stuart McIntosh

You may also like:

Sandra White | 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Brilliant. Loved this video. So clear and well spoken. Would love to see further videos.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Thank you for the love, Sandra! Please stay tuned for more videos :) ~ Pauline
Kelly Bailey | 1 month, 1 week ago
This video is great, Stuart knows his stuff, I got a lot of tips from this, I would love to see more videos about this, its so important. Thanks!
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 1 month, 1 week ago
Stay tuned for more, Kelly :) ~ Pauline
Tamela Byrge | 1 month, 1 week ago
I love the explanation at the very end of this video about the affects of the soil type (organic verses filled with pesticides) on plants and subsequently how that effects everything else. Would there be a written outline to that anywhere on the website for download?
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 month, 1 week ago
It's wonderful to know you loved this documentary, Tamela! To better assist you with your enquiry, we would encourage you to connect with the filmmaker's support team directly: https://www.rawfoodforlife.org/contact-us.html :) ~ Iris
Sue Schumann | 1 month, 2 weeks ago | Edited 1 month, 2 weeks ago
My hero, I am so inspired........I want to do all of this. Thanks for the information, so cool! I don't think I have access to the kind of mulch you use, I live in Alabama. What would be your second choice? I have a friend who has had success with pine straw, what are your thoughts on that? Thanks, SUE
Deborah Lawson | 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I would love to see an episode similar to this that is based in the prairies of Canada (specifically, Zones2, 3 and 4).
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi Deborah, we appreciate and greatly value your feedback and will this on to the team :) In the meantime, here are some other films that you may find interesting: https://www.fmtv.com/watch/edible-school-gardens, https://www.fmtv.com/watch/the-farmer-and-the-chef, https://www.fmtv.com/watch/from-gangs-to-gardens, https://www.fmtv.com/watch/the-organic-life and https://www.fmtv.com/watch/urban-roots :) Enjoy! ~ Iris
Belinda Peddie | 5 months, 2 weeks ago
I can’t seem to rotate any of your movies to my Apple TV. Is there a trick to this? Can do it fine with other movies.