FMTV - Total Body Power Flow

Total Body Power Flow

Series: Self-Love Yoga With Koya Webb | Runtime: 25m 57s | Release date: 2018

This segment features: Koya Webb.

Many people have the perception of yoga being ‘just a bit of stretching.’ Those same people leave their first power flow dripping in sweat, ready to drift off into the deepest sleep of their life and awakened to the many health benefits of this ancient practice. Join Koya for a 20-minute power flow class and feel the burn in your core and arms through dynamic transitions between poses. Relish in the sense of strength and fire after the class and embrace a clear and focused mind.

Koya Webb

More From Self-Love Yoga With Koya Webb:

Tracey Todd | 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Im away inn the UK at the moment and just wanted to say thank you for keeping me on track with all that I love - I feel so grateful to have found you
Karelle | FMTV | 2 weeks ago
You're most welcome, Tracey! We truly appreciate your lovely feedback! :) ~ Karelle
Rebecca Jonmundsson | 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Really enjoyed this! I have only done a handful of yoga and I have to say this was the most enjoyable one to date!
Ivory David | FMTV | 3 weeks, 3 days ago
That's wonderful news Rebecca, we do love it too ~ Ivory :)
Alice Cheambe | 2 months, 3 weeks ago
I just did this series with my 7 year old daughter this morning. We loved it. She said “mummy please tell me the next time too, so I can join in again, I find it so good”
Thank you!
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Start them young! Good job, Alice! :) ~ Pauline
Hanna Long | 3 months ago
It was challenging but it was the best I have ever tried so far xx thank you
Simi Wi | 3 months, 3 weeks ago
This was the best yoga video I found on this platform. I wish this would last for 60 or 90 minutes, then I would use this platform more often.
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for the feedback, Simi! Stay tuned as we will have more videos in the future! :) ~ Pauline
Esther Dingley | 4 months, 1 week ago
Thank you so much. I was really inspired by Koya when watching Transcendence as her story really spoke to me, even bringing up / loosening a few tears. Really enjoyed all these episodes. Thank you once again for bringing another wonderful teacher to me via the web. It's so great as I am travelling long-term and it's hard to go to regular yoga classes. This online service is just amazing. In gratitude, Esther (currently in Southern France)