Bento Box

Program: Raw Vegan Not Gross Series 3 | Episode: 1 | Runtime: 8m 32s | Release date: 2015

Wanna up your lunch game? Laura's bento box ideas might just make you kick that pre-packaged lunch habit for good. Check out this episode for not 1, not 2, but 5 terrific, ALL vegan lunch ideas.

Laura Miller

More From Raw Vegan Not Gross Series 3:

Kathleen Bryce | 5 months ago
what is a flax egg ? or was that a type o. I need an education of some of these ingredients....who can teach me.
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 5 months ago
Hello Kathleen, flax egg is a vegan egg substitute, that is made up of ground flax seeds and water :) Joyce~
Jennifer | 6 months, 1 week ago
Cool and cute for sure! That bento box could get pretty messy if tipped over. Or maybe the lid keeps it all pretty secure? Adorable video!
Kelly Blatt | 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Love the videos and the recipes! And I like the music! It matches your personality perfectly!❤
Matt | 11 months ago
First of all I love the video, she is hilarious. Going to make the pizza bites tonight. Curious though in the picture for the video there is different food some sort of rice on one side and veggies and some sort of breaded looking item, are there recipes for those items, oh and was the quinoa cooked in a certain way to keep it "raw" ? Or does that not matter
Tammie Hook | 1 year ago
How do you make 2 flax seed eggs . . . I know she said ground flax and water but how much of each . .. . Thanks!
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 1 year ago
Hello Tammie, here is the recipe: 2.5 tablespoons ground flax mixed with 3 tablespoons water, set in the fridge for 10 minutes. For more egg substitution tips, please check here: http://www.foodmatters.com/article/easy-egg-substitutions-a-how-to-guide :)
Elizabeth Young | 1 year, 1 month ago
Thank you SO much! Awesome! I love it all except the very irritating music! thanks x
Marina Edgar | 1 year, 1 month ago
Laura - WOW! seems like a lot of work and so many ingredients - but very well done. One small point with that beautiful long hair I feel it should be tied up in any kitchen when cooking. Going to try the Pancakes recipe. .
Odell Marinia | 1 year, 3 months ago
I love it! Thanks for the great ideas on how to make luch fun! I have a toddler and love to eat really healthy but challenging to make him eat as healthy as I do. This will definitely help! Lots of love