FMTV - Meditation & Mindful Yoga/Qi Gong Flow

Meditation & Mindful Yoga/Qi Gong Flow

Series: Yoga, Qigong & Mindfulness Meditation | Episode: 2 | Runtime: 29m 50s | Release date: 2018

This first section begins with a five-minute mindfulness meditation practice to help establish a sense of embodied presence, followed by a dynamic vinyasa flow and Qigong sequence of sun salutations that will recruit the primary muscles and joints in the body. The use of visualizations and intention from Qigong will help release energetic states of imbalance and tension and set the stage for creating greater ease, openness, and balance.

Mimi Kuo-Deemer

More From Yoga, Qigong & Mindfulness Meditation:

Annebelle Van Tongeren | 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Thank you. This was the first practice I have found on FMTV that didn't make me throw my hands up in the air and walk away. I was about to cancel my membership. Then I found Mimi. And now I will continue. I am a yoga teacher myself, and perhaps I come to your space with a different perspective. Thanks again.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Wow! That is great to know, Annebelle! So very pleased to hear this and hope you'd continue to enjoy FMTV! Here's another series by Mimi that you might also want to try: https://www.fmtv.com/series/qigong-basics :) Enjoy! ~ Iris
Ana Sofia Almeida | 1 month ago
THIS WAS SOOOOO HARD! MY WRISTS!!!!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 month ago
Hi Ana, perhaps you'd want to try her other series instead, the Qigong Basics, which you can check out here: https://www.fmtv.com/series/qigong-basics :) ~ Iris
Kate Beat | 1 month, 1 week ago
That was fantastic. I know everyone like different things but the combination of the 3 - yoga. quigong and mindfulness simultaneously was done so seamlessly. This is definitely for me! Where in the world does Mimi live. I'd go to her classes any day. Thank you.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 month, 1 week ago
You're very much welcome, Kate! Happy to hear you loved her classes. You can find more of Mimi's classes here: https://www.fmtv.com/series/qigong-basics :) Enjoy! ~ Iris
Annie Welburn | 2 months ago
Loved the meditation and mindful yoga meditation helped me focus .... think I used joints that had been out of action!🤣
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 2 months ago
Thank you for this feedback, Annie :) ~ Pauline
Toni Sanon | 2 months, 1 week ago
lovely.
Orly Friedman | 2 months, 1 week ago
Was honestly hoping for an easier transition from the Qi-Qong videos to full blown Yoga. The clearing was the only Qi-Qong related moves I noticed. I may have missed another clearing at the end because I turned this off at around 26 minutes.