FMTV - Meditation & Mindful Yoga/Qi Gong Flow

Meditation & Mindful Yoga/Qi Gong Flow

Series: Yoga, Qigong & Mindfulness Meditation | Episode: 1 | Runtime: 29m 50s | Release date: 2018

This first section begins with a five-minute mindfulness meditation practice to help establish a sense of embodied presence, followed by a dynamic vinyasa flow and Qigong sequence of sun salutations that will recruit the primary muscles and joints in the body. The use of visualizations and intention from Qigong will help release energetic states of imbalance and tension and set the stage for creating greater ease, openness, and balance.

Mimi Kuo-Deemer

More From Yoga, Qigong & Mindfulness Meditation:

Carla Diemer | 1 month, 1 week ago
I've been practising yoga for quite a while and now studying to be a yoga teacher. Somehow I've never felt the various styles I've tried are gentle and 'flowlike or dancelike'' enough. Mimi however gets the balance of strength and gentle flow/dance just right for me. Thank you to the universe for Mimi! Totally inspired! Thank you FMTV.
Karelle | FMTV | 1 month, 1 week ago
You're most welcome, Carla! ~ Karelle
Annebelle Van Tongeren | 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you. This was the first practice I have found on FMTV that didn't make me throw my hands up in the air and walk away. I was about to cancel my membership. Then I found Mimi. And now I will continue. I am a yoga teacher myself, and perhaps I come to your space with a different perspective. Thanks again.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Wow! That is great to know, Annebelle! So very pleased to hear this and hope you'd continue to enjoy FMTV! Here's another series by Mimi that you might also want to try: https://www.fmtv.com/series/qigong-basics :) Enjoy! ~ Iris
Ana Sofia Almeida | 3 months, 3 weeks ago
THIS WAS SOOOOO HARD! MY WRISTS!!!!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi Ana, perhaps you'd want to try her other series instead, the Qigong Basics, which you can check out here: https://www.fmtv.com/series/qigong-basics :) ~ Iris
Kate Beat | 4 months ago
That was fantastic. I know everyone like different things but the combination of the 3 - yoga. quigong and mindfulness simultaneously was done so seamlessly. This is definitely for me! Where in the world does Mimi live. I'd go to her classes any day. Thank you.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 4 months ago
You're very much welcome, Kate! Happy to hear you loved her classes. You can find more of Mimi's classes here: https://www.fmtv.com/series/qigong-basics :) Enjoy! ~ Iris
Annie Welburn | 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Loved the meditation and mindful yoga meditation helped me focus .... think I used joints that had been out of action!🤣
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 4 months, 3 weeks ago