FMTV - The Power Of The Heart

The Power Of The Heart

Runtime: 84m 17s | Release date: 2014

This film features: Deepak Chopra.

From the director of ‘THE SECRET’ comes this unparalleled and life-changing film about the astonishing power and intelligence of your heart. Featuring some of the most inspiring and influential icons of our age including Paulo Coelho, Maya Angelou, Deepak Chopra, Isabel Allende, and Eckhart Tolle, this film — which ties into a book of the same name — presents fascinating evidence that your heart is much more than a physical organ, and that it can actually transform your views of money, health, relationships, and success. This film is an experience that will lead you to uncover, and rediscover, the treasure in your chest.

Paulo Coelho
Baptist de Pape
Michael Beckwith
Mark Nepo
Arnoud Fioole

You may also like:

Joly Matthijs | 1 week, 1 day ago
Thank you for this inspiring movie, for all the great persons in it and especially Immaculée for your courage to listen to your heart.
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 week, 1 day ago
The pleasure is ours Joly, great to know that you had a great time watching this film ~ Ivory :)
Alexandra Freeman | 1 week, 5 days ago
This movie has helped me put things in perspective, thank you to all who played a part in the film. To the person telling Rwandan genocide story.....you are an inspiration to me, you have helped me understand certain notions that have been difficult, also you have made me see what real courage is all about. I have decided to buy your book. This movie is a must see.....
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 week, 5 days ago
We appreciate your wonderful feedback Alexandra and we thank you for watching ~ Ivory :)
Kimberly Chaffin | 2 weeks, 6 days ago
I was so grateful for what I learned and felt as I watched that moving video. I feel that it personifies one my favorite poems that I wrote over a decade ago.

I share my inspired words now with a heart of gratitude and look forward to recording the future written words that my heart wants and needs to share with the world.

SILENCE

Sometimes we learn more about a person in their silence,
The space between their words.
The quiet moments of thought when speaking is unnecessary.
Transforming, in a way, the lull into a chance to discover another’s soul.

For it is in the quiet moments when the soul speaks to the heart.

-Kimberly Lyon Chaffin
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 week, 5 days ago
Thank you for sharing this with us Kimberly, really nice ~ Ivory :)
Peter Kennedy | 3 weeks ago
wow! Stunning. Cried most of the film. Thank-you.
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 3 weeks ago