FMTV - Episode 2: Overcoming Fear & Stress

Episode 2: Overcoming Fear & Stress

Series: TRANSCENDENCE | Episode: 2 | Runtime: 54m 14s | Release date: 2018

This segment features: Bruce Lipton, Chris Wark, Gabrielle Bernstein, Joe Dispenza, Libby Weaver, Mark Hyman, Ocean Ramsey, Wim Hof.

Could living in a state of fear and stress be contributing to illness? Is there a link between stress and cancer? Can you heal your body through controlling your mind and breath?

In this episode, you’ll hear how Chris Wark went from fear-driven cancer patient to confident cancer survivor and thriver, using the power of nutrition and breaking negative thoughts and emotions. Through his anecdotal story, you’ll discover how your fear and stress affect your health, how it inhibits your immune system and can down regulate genes, and how your body was never designed to be in chronic fear and stress.

We’ll dive deep into how living in a state of stress can cause a negative physiological response in the body and how stress hormones inhibit the body’s ability to effectively use body fat as fuel.

And we’ll teach you how to diminish fear and stress to regain power with breathwork, and various other lifestyle techniques, such as meditation, yoga, and daily rituals.

More From TRANSCENDENCE:

Eva ng | 6 days, 2 hours ago
Amazing and another insightful episode. Mind blowing !!! Thank you so so so much for the hard work for supporting people to make a positive change in their lives and to the world. You guys had inspired me !!!!
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 5 days, 13 hours ago
We are so happy that this inspired you, Eva! I hope you have watched the rest of the series :) ~ Pauline
Jorge Mendoza | 3 weeks ago
Mind over matter. ;)
Gloria Roldan | 3 weeks, 3 days ago
I'm recovering from a cold and I feel better just from watching this video.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 3 weeks, 3 days ago
That is wonderful to hear this, Gloria! ❤ ~ Iris
Debbie Smith | 4 weeks ago
Wow! This is really incredible! Beautifully done. There were some very simple concepts that really resonated with me and I felt like these are changes I can easily make in my life right now. Feeling so grateful to have had the opportunity to see this!
Karelle | FMTV | 4 weeks ago
Thank you for this beautiful feedback, Debbie! ~ Karelle
John | 1 month ago
Wow. Just loved this episode! I have just completed 6 months of Chemotherapy(2 different types), then had a double mastectomy and removal of 11 lymph nodes, followed by 25 radio therapy sessions. My thoughts - extreme ongoing stress over many years, contributed to my diagnosis of The Big C. I have always eaten good and as close to nature food as I can, but upped this over the last year, I did Yin Yoga, Meditation, Pilates and walking and swimming and used what I learnt (specifically breathing techniques) to draw on during my treatments and to cope with some awful side effects, including blistering radiation burns. I believe I coped well and am a stronger person because of what I learned and practised. Thank you James and Laurentine for doing an awesome story telling of this. Loved it! Jeanne, Sunshine Coast
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 1 month ago
Thank you for sharing an amazing testimonial, Jeanne. Wishing you good health always, Jasmin ❤
Johnny Barlow | 1 month, 1 week ago
Love this episode. Vey direct and and simple. It's so easy to become overwhelmed with stress and the day to day that you forgot the power that lies with these practises... which is when you need them most. Thank you.