FMTV - Episode 2: Overcoming Fear & Stress

Episode 2: Overcoming Fear & Stress

Series: TRANSCENDENCE | Episode: 2 | Runtime: 54m 19s | Release date: 2018

This segment features: Bruce Lipton, Chris Wark, Gabrielle Bernstein, Joe Dispenza, Libby Weaver, Mark Hyman, Ocean Ramsey, Wim Hof.

Could living in a state of fear and stress be contributing to illness? Is there a link between stress and cancer? Can you heal your body through controlling your mind and breath?

In this episode, you’ll hear how Chris Wark went from fear-driven cancer patient to confident cancer survivor and thriver, using the power of nutrition and breaking negative thoughts and emotions. Through his anecdotal story, you’ll discover how your fear and stress affect your health, how it inhibits your immune system and can down regulate genes, and how your body was never designed to be in chronic fear and stress.

We’ll dive deep into how living in a state of stress can cause a negative physiological response in the body and how stress hormones inhibit the body’s ability to effectively use body fat as fuel.

And we’ll teach you how to diminish fear and stress to regain power with breathwork, and various other lifestyle techniques, such as meditation, yoga, and daily rituals.

More From TRANSCENDENCE:

Anastasia Tsikas | 1 day, 11 hours ago
My fav episode of the series.
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 day, 2 hours ago
Same here Anastasia ~ Ivory :)
Felicia Chapman | 1 week ago
I am loving this series but am unsure why it won’t chrome cast to my tv. Is there a trick I’m missing?
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 1 week ago
Hello, Felicia! I am sorry for this inconvenience. May I know the device you are using? Are you using an app? Please let us know further details so we can assist you further :) ~ Pauline
Erin Hoffman | 1 week, 3 days ago
Why do I have to search to find this? Seems it should come up on the home page...
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 1 week, 3 days ago
Hello Erin, Transcendence series can be accessed in Homepage as well, simply go scroll down and look for "FMTV Originals" :) ~ Joyce
Monika Ranjitkar | 1 week, 5 days ago
Hi, I just watched the first episode of Transcendence. It was brilliant! So I wanted to watch the rest of the episodes but I am not able to. Just wondering if you could help me? Thank you so much!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 week, 5 days ago
Hi Monika, as a member of FMTV, you already have access to the full series. You can access the full series here: https://www.fmtv.com/series/transcendence :) If you need further assistance, please feel free to connect with us via chat and we would be more than happy to walk you through 🌷 Enjoy! ~ Iris
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 1 week, 5 days ago
Hello, Monika! Thank you for the lovely feedback! Kindly head here to access all the episodes https://www.fmtv.com/series/transcendence :) ~ Pauline
Sandra Fancher | 1 week, 5 days ago
This is just amazing!! I deal with chronic stress and have for years! I have watched my daughter in stress mode her whole life of 21 years!
1. How do I get this series to her? I am a member of FMTV. Does she need to become a member to view it?
2. How do I find the help with actually doing this?
Please help! I want my family to be healthy, happy and whole!
Thanks