Nut and Seed Milks

Series: Raw Food Basics | Episode: 6 | Runtime: 22m 23s | Release date: 2010

This segment features: Susan Campbell.

Learn how to make your own seed 'milk', both sesame and almond. Then learn about the versatile almond as raw food chef Susan Campbell demonstrates simple almond soup and almond cheese.

Susan 'Teton' Campbell

More From Raw Food Basics:

Lori Anderson | 2 years, 6 months ago
As others have mentioned, I too was a bit disappointed to have the video end without showing the end result for the cheese. But it is no big deal as there are many youtube videos on how to do this. One of my favorite raw food sites has quite a few different recipes for nut and seed cheeses. No videos, but her site is amazing! http://nouveauraw.com/raw-recipies/spreads-cheeses/
Eric Skene | 3 years, 8 months ago
when you're soaking the almonds overnight, do you put a lid on the jar or bowl? How much water should I soak them in?
Eric Skene | 3 years, 8 months ago
How do you blanch almonds?
Sheryl | 3 years, 8 months ago
Plays perfectly for me but leaves me hanging without knowing the final steps of the cheese. Made my first nut milk this past week. Cashew nut. So pleased with it. Flavoured with natural salt and vanilla. It's hot here so turned it into iced mocha adding a teaspoon of raw cacao and a shot of coffee to my glass of milk.
Lisa | 3 years, 10 months ago
What the heck! I was excited to see the end result of the Almond cheese and the video clip ENDS!?? Very disappointing... The rest of the video was great but... :(
Angela Allen | 4 years, 1 month ago
Is there another video with the almond cheese?
Team member | FMTV | 4 years, 1 month ago
Hi Angela, I am sorry but we do not have another video with the almond cheese. You may want to check this recipe: http://www.fmtv.com/watch/sea-vegetables-and-wraps Hope you like it! :) ~ Pauline
Angela Allen | 4 years, 1 month ago
I have no problems watching the videos so far. Phewwww!
Great video.
Team member | FMTV | 4 years, 1 month ago
Yay! So glad to hear that, Angela! :-)~ Iris
Helen Smith | 4 years, 2 months ago
would of wanted to see the cheese
Tania Monto | 4 years, 2 months ago
What a wonderful demonstration - can't wait to try making the almond cheese. Luckily I have had absolutely no problems with viewing the videos, and I certainly am learning a lot from FMTV. Thanks guys, for putting together such a fantastic website. Keep up the GREAT work!!
TC Kemp | 4 years, 2 months ago
Yet another video bites the dust. So very disappointed as I have YET not to have a problem viewing anything. Multiple restarts; waiting ad nauseam for it to spool and still problems; everything possible and yes, I am using Chrome. I keep hoping for the day when I can enjoy a video without the constant gliches.
Team member | FMTV | 4 years, 2 months ago
Hi TC, we are sorry that you are having trouble watching the videos. Maybe you need to check if your JavaScript is enabled. Kindly check here: http://supportdetails.com/ You may head to 'Help' at the bottom of the page for more troubleshooting tips. Hope this helps. :) ~ Pauline