FMTV - Module 9 - Ian Brighthope

Module 9 - Ian Brighthope

Series: Food Matters Mastery | Episode: 9 | Runtime: 10m 19s | Release date: 2010

This segment features: Ian Brighthope.

In this video you'll discover:

• Dr Brighthope's real definition of good health
  • How Dr Brighthope was trained as a doctor and what he missed out on
  • The amazing fact that 26% of patients who are discharged from hospitals are more malnourished than when they went in
  • How nearly every condition, including birth defects, stroke, cancer and diabetes can be related in some way to poor nutrition
  • How we can reduce hospital admission rates by 10-20% in Australia
  • The Vitamin D deficiency epidemic
  • How sub optimal nutrition prevails in nature
  • The importance of supplementing soils for crops health, soil health, animal and human health
  • Why we might not be getting all of the vitamins and minerals we need from our foods
  • Why supplements can be an important insurance policy against nutrient deficiencies

Dr Ian Brighthope

More From Food Matters Mastery:

Kim Drew | 10 months, 1 week ago
FYI I didn’t have issue with audio as some other people have commented on
Ivory David | FMTV | 10 months, 1 week ago
Thank you for letting us know Kim, we really do appreciate it ~ Ivory :)
Kim Drew | 10 months, 1 week ago
This module keeps on cutting out and restarting!!! I am on a trial subscription. Was intending to sign up but Lots of time wasted on constantly having to restart the video??? I have also experienced similar problem but not as badly in some of the previous modules in this series. Please advise if this is fixable as I would really like to join FMTV but now apprehensive. Thanks very much
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 10 months, 1 week ago
Hi Kim! I understand your frustration and we're sorry about this! If this doesn't get resolved after trying on another browser or updating the app, please chat with us to see why this is happening. We'll be happy to immediately resolve this for you, just head to the Live Chat- we're here 24/7. ~ Jasmin ❤
Sheila Murrey | 4 years, 8 months ago
Great info! Audio is lower on this video than all the others. Very interesting that Australia has some of the same health issues that we have in America.
Karelle | FMTV | 4 years, 8 months ago
I'm glad to know you have learned something from this video Sheila :)
Deneige Davis | 3 years, 8 months ago
thought it was just my computer.. I'm finding the audio lower on all his segments too. I had to get up close, but I guess I was paying more attention! ;)
Clio Hertzberg | 5 years, 6 months ago
As an Australian I thoroughly concur with what Ian discusses. A very real & true definition of Good Health is essential & needs implementation throughout the entire Education system.
Make manufacturers accountable!
Stem the obesity problem.
Team member | FMTV | 5 years, 6 months ago
Great point, Clio! Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the film :-) ~ Iris
Abigail Ruijne | 5 years, 6 months ago
The connected aspect is that people are being urbanised into box type homes without yards or private areas where they could get sun regularly if it became a priority for them, which it is. Sun through a bedroom window is not quite as effective nor likely to be therapeutic. I believe people need space to lay in the sun without the need to drive distances to do it. I think that is important.
Sue Cross | 5 years, 8 months ago
Hard to hear Ian.... the sound is very low in this module.
Team member | FMTV | 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi Sue, sorry to hear you're having trouble with this video and thank you for your feedback. We suggest checking your computer audio settings and to also try refreshing your browser or cutting and pasting the URL into a fresh browser (eg. Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox or Opera) and it should work perfectly fine :-) ~ Iris