FMTV - Module 5 - Phillip Day

Module 5 - Phillip Day

Series: Food Matters Mastery | Episode: 5 | Runtime: 9m 20s | Release date: 2010

This segment features: Phillip Day.

In this video you'll discover:

• The primary causes and history of obesity (from world war II onwards)
  • The resistance that Jamie Oliver's program caused in schools in the UK because of addictions to fast food.
  • The university study by professor Malcolm McCloud and depression and chromium deficiency
  • The difference between harmful and helpful fats (including fish and mercury concerns, flax and hemp seeds)
  • Natural remedies for hyperactive kids (and we have 8 million kids drugged each day before school)
  • American prison diet and supplementation study showing an improvement in violent behavior
  • The multi faceted causes of depression and mood problems through chemicals, social issues, electro-magnetic frequencies (EMF), mobile phone towers etc

Phillip Day

More From Food Matters Mastery:

Alison Gerrard | 4 years, 9 months ago
Phillip Day cuts through with a candid approach. good advice.
Team member | FMTV | 4 years, 9 months ago
Hi Alison, Thank you so much for watching! Please stay tuned as we continue to add more beautiful films inside FMTV! ~ Ivory :)
Marina Edgar | 5 years, 1 month ago
I agree with Jennifer - these videos from FMTV have made me feel like I am back in Nutritional School (I am 80 yrs old) and REALLY learning what our body truly needs - it was designed perfectly and we have just damaged it in so many ways. LOVE FMTV and all these enlightened Doctors and Nutritionists that are helping us - you are the best!!

Marina
Team member | FMTV | 5 years, 1 month ago
We love hearing these words Marina. It simply means that all our efforts are paid off! Thank you! :) ~ Pauline
Barbara Harford | 5 years, 6 months ago
You are what you eat. What you focus on expands. Yep. Thanks for another great one! Appreciate the information and research shared.
Team member | FMTV | 5 years, 6 months ago
You are very much welcome, Barbara! We're glad to hear you loved this module. Hope you enjoy the other modules as well. Happy viewing! :-) ~ Iris
Gerard Bissonnette | 5 years, 7 months ago
I am having the same problems as Timothy! Unable to view and keep getting bumped to join.
Team member | FMTV | 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi Gerard, sorry to hear you're having trouble viewing the video. I have sent you some troubleshooting tips to help resolve this issue. Please check your inbox. Thanks for your patience and understanding :-) ~ Iris
Jennifer Caraglior | 5 years, 7 months ago
The reality of these videos are mind blowing to me. I just find each and every one of them enlightening. So happy I joined!!
Team member | FMTV | 5 years, 7 months ago
Happy to hear that, Jennifer :) Enjoy as you learn more ~ Raziel
Timothy Fry | 5 years, 7 months ago
Was not able view. It keeps bumping me out and encouraging me to join. (which I did the first week available) FMTV...Help
Team member | FMTV | 5 years, 7 months ago
Sorry for the difficulty, Timothy. I have replied to your email with tips to help you have a smooth experience with FMTV. Please check your inbox :) ~ Iris
Margarete Frattaroli | 5 years, 7 months ago
Did not find this video helpful at all. We all know sugars are bad, trans fats are bad but he did not mention at all what GOOD fats to eat like coconut oil etc, not an informative video at all,
Nathalie Rousselot | 5 years, 7 months ago
Always nice to be able to give ideas to work with to my best friend. Who the doctors are not helping any more...leaving a mom with a suicidal teenager...12 years old and on her 3rd attempt. thank you