FMTV - Module 32 - David Wolfe

Module 32 - David Wolfe

Series: Food Matters Mastery | Episode: 32 | Runtime: 13m 54s | Release date: 2010

This segment features: David Wolfe.

In this video you’ll discover:

• How can we get our intuition back through ‘real’ food nutrition
  • If your diet is not fun, stop immediately and get on a diet that is fun
  • What is a raw, organic plant-based diet?
  • How this is a lifestyle rather than a diet
  • What to eat; a new selection of foods
  • How to get out of the dietary trap
  • How clay can be used to detoxify the body
  • How to survive in the wild on wild food
  • How we can clean up the toxicity in our world

David Wolfe

More From Food Matters Mastery:

Norma Y. Morales | 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Hello, can you comment on what's your take on amaranth? I have heard that it is a nutritional powerhouse and that humans can survive for days eating only amaranth and drinking water...
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi Norma, amaranth is a good source of fiber, vitamin A, folate, thiamine, iron, zinc, calcium, copper, manganese, and potassium, the other significant benefit, is that amaranth also contains ten essential amino acids. That makes it a valuable source of nutrients for vegans and vegetarians. It’s also gluten and wheat-free, and suitable for people with coeliac disease or gluten intolerance. So would be a great addition to anyone’s diet! However, no single food can provide anyone with all the nutrition they need. Here at Food Matters, our main goal is to get as many people as possible to look at their ‘food as medicine.’ Hope this helps 🌷😊 ~ Iris
Norma Y. Morales | 4 months, 2 weeks ago
excellent, I didn't know it had essential amino acids, thank you :)
Charlotte Noer | 3 years, 3 months ago
Hallo.
Please help me. I couldn't hear and understand what the cleansing thing he talked about here. The thing to blend in the water in the morning.
I am from Denmark so maby it is something we don't have here 😉
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 3 years, 3 months ago
Hi Charlotte! Great to hear from you :) David mentioned about fruits, vegetables, nuts,seeds,seaweeds, sprouts, wheatgrass, herbs, and superfoods which you can use. If you're having trouble finding them, please check out your local Health Food Store. For superfood, you may want to check it here: http://store.foodmatters.com/product/superfood-protein. Wishing you wellness always ~ Jasmin
Isabel Negron | 3 years, 6 months ago
I love this guy. I am on module 32 some are just repeats but they are good. I am really excited about my FMTV.
Lorraine Cavanagh | 5 years, 4 months ago
I love listening to David Wolfe, he is such a powerful speaker.
Team member | FMTV | 5 years, 4 months ago
I agree with you, Lorraine! :-) ~ Iris
Ketmala Phoumalavong | 5 years, 4 months ago
I LOVE David's passion and knowledge!!! I got his book on Superfoods last week & I am enjoying all the information and tips to a healthy lifestyle. Thanks.
Team member | FMTV | 5 years, 4 months ago
That's amazing Ketmala! :) ~ Pauline
Lisa None | 5 years, 6 months ago
David needs a show on regular TV, prime time...
Dorothy Bruener | 5 years, 7 months ago
echo all the comments, thanks FMTV