FMTV - Module 29 - Andrew Saul

Module 29 - Andrew Saul

Series: Food Matters Mastery | Episode: 29 | Runtime: 6m 19s | Release date: 2010

This segment features: Andrew Saul.

In this video you'll discover:

• How to treat and prevent cardiovascular disease and stroke without expensive surgery
  • Dr Dean Ornish explains his treatment for heart disease in one year
  • How to save billions of dollars in heart bypass surgery the world over
  • Cardiovascular disease is the number one killer in the US
  • How to reverse cardiovascular disease with Vitamin E
  • Why most high-dose vitamin studies have not been tested by the conventional world

Dr Andrew Saul

More From Food Matters Mastery:

Janet Pratt | 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Also, i have been a huge fan of Cyndi O'Meara since around 2000. Her book Changing Habits Changing Lives helped me overcome anxiety attacks for good. I was so happy to see her on your network and this sold me on your ideals.
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Happy to know that, Janet. Cyndi is such an amazing woman, we love her! :) ~ Joyce
Janet Pratt | 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Thankyou very much. I will check it out. My friend put me onto your site and its fantastic..Thanks for all your efforts
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Welcome to FMTV, Janet. It is always a pleasure :) ~ Joyce
Janet Pratt | 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi. I am enjoying these videos. Lots to learn. I would like to know if anyone can recommend a Vitamin E supplement that is "clean". Im not sure what is acceptable to be added to this vitamin. Thanks
Karelle | FMTV | 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Hello Janet. Thank you for your lovely feedback. We're so glad to hear you've learned a lot from the modules. We had so many people asking us how, when & what to supplement with that we created our very own 'Food Matters Supplement Buying Guide'. This is a comprehensive analysis of what to look for in a supplement and also the brands that we recommend. You can access this here: https://www.foodmatters.com/supplement-buying-guide ~ Karelle
Robyn | 1 year, 9 months ago
I've just watched all Andrew's videos too Jane. I love his irreverence and cheeky grin - of course as well as all the very useful info he shares.
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks for tuning in Robyn, I'm glad you had a great time ~ Ivory :)
Jack Yeatts | 5 years ago
Good stuff on cardiovascular disease. Thank you!!!
Lisa Stevens | 5 years, 2 months ago
I was hoping to get more information on the Vitamin E protocol. Was it Doctor Shoots, Chutes, Shutes?