FMTV - Module 27 - Patrick Holford

Module 27 - Patrick Holford

Series: Food Matters Mastery | Episode: 27 | Runtime: 38m 19s | Release date: 2010

In this video you’ll discover:

• The vitamin research with high success rates revealed for curing the symptoms of schizophrenia
  • Why obesity still remains the second most preventable cause of death even though rates of calorie and fat consumption have decreased
  • The secret to weight loss by balancing blood sugars
  • The limitations of a low glycemic index diet
  • The benefits of considering the amount of carbohydrate in the food and how fast the sugars are released using glycemic LOAD
  • The link between what you put in your mouth and the impact it has on your brain
  • Success stories of treating mental illness through diet
  • You are your best physician, if diagnosed take responsibility
  • How genes aren't to blame for the cause of disease, genes are dependent on the environment
  • Are vitamins just 'expensive urine'?
  • How we can reach optimum nutrition through simple diet changes

Patrick Holford

More From Food Matters Mastery:

John | 3 years, 10 months ago
Great video. I will watch for more from Patrick Holford.
Aliya nylander | 3 years, 10 months ago
I so love that people are really getting that Food is Medicine. I experienced this 15yrs ago by accident and I'm SO HAPPY videos and health people like this are spreading the word to us. I don't look crazy now when I tell people "take your vitamins!"
Jackie Roberts | 4 years, 4 months ago
Excellent!
Ivory David | FMTV | 4 years, 4 months ago
Thanks, Jackie!
Elaine None | 4 years, 5 months ago
Fantastic! You will be glad that you've watched this talk :)
Karelle | FMTV | 4 years, 5 months ago
It's awesome to know you are enjoying the video as much as we do Elaine :)
Rebekah Brown | 5 years ago
I would like to hear MUCH, much more from Dr. Patrick Holford. I felt as if he were sitting across from me in my living room telling me how I could learn to live a MUCH fuller, happier, and healthier life. And I HEARD him. I look forward to listening to this module again and again! Thank you so much, Dr. Holford!
Charlene Boutilier | 5 years, 1 month ago
I've been on the internet a lot becoming more and more curious about learning how our intake of food can really heal our bodies and minds. So happy to have watched this video, that shares my views
Kimberly Ashton | 5 years, 1 month ago
Love Patrick Holford! had the pleasure of meeting him in Shanghai a few years ago and stock his books in my store. Thanks for sharing this interview!
Keep up the brilliant work FMTV, you guys are awesome!
Team member | FMTV | 5 years, 1 month ago
You're welcome Kimberly. Please stay tuned for more inspiring videos to come :) ~ Ivory
Anne-Marie Decroix | 5 years, 1 month ago
Wow ! This is one great interview !
Team member | FMTV | 5 years, 1 month ago