FMTV - Module 25 - Andrew Saul

Module 25 - Andrew Saul

Series: Food Matters Mastery | Episode: 25 | Runtime: 8m 58s | Release date: 2010

This segment features: Andrew Saul.

In this video you’ll discover:

• Why nutrition is not taught in medical school
  • How you can use Niacin (B3) to treat depression and alcoholism
  • Story of a lady who had a son in an institution and added vitamins and nutrients
  • The importance of taking control of your health
  • Lifestyle changes you can make to prevent and reverse chronic disease
  • "If you’re well, you have a choice to be well or sick. If you are sick, you don’t have to stay sick."

Dr Andrew Saul

More From Food Matters Mastery:

Bec Oldmeadow | 2 years ago
Hi there! Wondering where to get a good quality vitamin B3 from?
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 2 years ago
Hi Bec! Niacin is vitamin B-3, one of the water-soluble B-complex vitamins. For general daily wellness, it’s best to stick to wholefood vitamin supplements. Check out our Member's Specials page where you can get some great deals on our favorite brands and online programs: https://www.fmtv.com/member-specials: https://www.fmtv.com/member-specials. ~ Jasmin
maria berry | 2 years, 1 month ago
SICKNESS INDUSTRY ! it's exactly what it is ! thank you
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 years, 1 month ago
You're welcome, Maria! Thanks for watching! :) ~ Iris
Shirley Bates | 3 years, 3 months ago
Thank you so much for your simple advise - You are amazing. Everyone is stubborn until they have no choice and only then do they sit up and take notice and are willing to open their minds
Lois Baker | 4 years, 9 months ago
This is interesting. I have just been made aware of this program and what Dr. Andrew Saul has to say makes sense. I am anxious to learn more through this program.
Team member | FMTV | 4 years, 9 months ago
Hello Lois, Welcome to FMTV! We are more than happy to be sharing this information with you and with our society! Enjoy ~ Ivory :)
Cynthia Clark | 4 years, 11 months ago
Food Matters is an awesome video and everyone should have a copy in their library.
Team member | FMTV | 4 years, 11 months ago
Hi Cynthia! Thank you for your love and support with FMTV :) We are lucky to have you! ~Ivory:)
Jack Yeatts | 5 years ago
"You don't have to be sick" yes!!!
Cynthia Clark | 5 years, 6 months ago
I have the DVD "FoodMatters" and excellent documentary. The doctor put me on "statins" and it has been a month, and I took myself off because my joints were aching. My cholesterol problem was caused by too much ice cream. My cholesterol total was 233 mg September 27, 2013; triglycerides 102 mg, and HDL cholesterol 62. Recently began taking the "statins" after being fussed at by my doctor for not taking them when first prescribed. April 15, 2014 total cholesterol is 166. I just refilled my 2nd refilled, but decided on Saturday past, I would not take another pill. I had to stop my fitness classes because my joint were hurting. Did more research and what I read was not good. The FoodMatters DVD is one of the best out there. Thank you all for the knowledge that you bring forth. I will turn 65 in August and many of my friends are sickly, My mission is to help them get well. You all are the best!
Francine St-Germain | 5 years, 6 months ago
As a psychologist I know how difficult it is to change and I agree that the only way is to be responsible and take action in the right direction starting with food, exercices, sleep and feel our feelings to really know what is bugging and not avoiding it in sliding into overeating, alcoolism, smoking and any vulnerability someone may have.
Team member | FMTV | 5 years, 6 months ago
Yes Francine. Taking control of your health is the right key. It is best to listen to what our body needs. :) ~ Pauline