FMTV - Module 23- Phillip Day

Module 23- Phillip Day

Series: Food Matters Mastery | Episode: 23 | Runtime: 6m 48s | Release date: 2010

This segment features: Phillip Day.

In this video you’ll discover:

• Phillip Day’s take on vaccinations and whether you should give them to your child or not?
  • Are there too many vaccination in the schedule?
  • Why some children might become listless and disinterested upon vaccination for the rest of their lives
  • The low down on flu vaccines and what’s really in them
  • What are some of the ingredients in vaccinations and how can it harm you?

Phillip Day

More From Food Matters Mastery:

Luci Smit | 4 years, 4 months ago
I got vaccinated with the HP virus and shortly after contracted an Auto immune disease. Kept being told that it was not a side effect of the vaccination. This has certainly shed some light. Interestingly having changed my diet has seen the effects almost reversed. Thanks for these great doco's
Ivory David | FMTV | 4 years, 4 months ago
Thank you for this with the community, Luci! We're all wishing you wellness! :-)
Joy Metcalf | 4 years, 10 months ago
Dr. Isaac Golden, an Australian homeopath, did a 20 year study on homeoprophylaxis (immunization with homeopath) vs vaccination, which was part of his doctoral research. Immunization with homeopathy proved to be just as effective as vaccination, and in some (like influenza) was far more effective; and it's far safer.

Parents (and anyone who needs immunization, such as travelers) need to know there are safe, effective alternatives.
Fabio Benni | 12 months ago
Please can yo let me know where is this type of vaccination available? I have a 4 month Daughter and I'm really torn about what to do
Margarete Frattaroli | 4 years, 10 months ago
The one thing I'm against is FORCED vaccination this should be a CHOICE.
Team member | FMTV | 4 years, 10 months ago
Hi there :) Thank you for watching and for sharing your thoughts with us! ~ Ivory :)
Brittney | 4 years, 10 months ago
This subject is so controversial and I respect people with strong opinions on both sides of the debate. The simple truth is that no matter what health choices we make, most people will be validated by their choices because sad occurances don't happen to the majority. Most who choose to vaccinate will have no complications just as most who choose not to vaccinate will avoid serious illness. It is only the sad few who are left regretting the choices they made with the best of intentions. People who don't vaccinate risk dying or living with complications from contractible diseases, while people who do vaccinate risk dying or living with complications of what they hoped would prevent such things. in both groups there will be people that get sick or die because of the choice they made. There is no right answer, just personal preference and we need to stop pretending that those on either side of the fence are enemies.
Team member | FMTV | 4 years, 10 months ago
Jessica Clish | 4 years, 10 months ago
I LOVE THIS....he is so eloquent with the way he explains vaccinations!! This needs to be seen by everyone! Thank you so much for posting this on here!
Team member | FMTV | 4 years, 10 months ago
Thank you for watching the film Jessica :) It's nice to know you are enjoying FMTV as much as we do! ~ Ivory :)
Monika Mularczyk | 4 years, 10 months ago
Thank you, very informative. I'm a mum to be, I've done lots of reading and I'm planning not to vaccine my baby
Team member | FMTV | 4 years, 10 months ago
Hi there :) Thank you for taking time to see the film. We are glad that we were able to share this knowledge with you and to everyone ~Ivory :)
Cristina Diola | 5 years, 6 months ago
Hi sue and Nathalie, thanks for sharing your amazing vaccine stories. Inspiring.
Sue Cross | 5 years, 7 months ago
As an adult I got the hepatitis B vaccine and shortly after suffered from multiple health issues, A few years later I was patch tested and found out that I was allergic to thiomersal (the dermatologist dismissed this). I have many health issues not just dermatological and once I had access to the internet did lots of research. I do believe that the vaccine was the trigger.

Now I have a baby grandaughter and because of all my research which I have shared with my daughter and her partner I am happy to say she is and will continue to be vaccine free :) There has been a bit of cohersion from the medical profesion but nothing my daughter can't handle!
Team member | FMTV | 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi Sue, thanks for sharing your thoughts on this module and for sharing your experience with the community. We wish you and your family all the best as you continue with your journey to better health and well-being :-) ~ Iris