FMTV - Module 2 - Victor Zeines

Module 2 - Victor Zeines

Series: Food Matters Mastery | Episode: 2 | Runtime: 8m 23s | Release date: 2010

This segment features: Victor Zeines.

In this video you'll discover:

• The history of mercury amalgam fillings (why it was initially refused)
  • Details on the toxicity of mercury amalgam fillings (and how it can affect your body)
  • The improvements in peoples health upon the removal of mercury amalgam fillings (memory, sleep, chronic fatigue, depression, alheimzer's, psorisis, MS)
  • Gum disease affecting 80% of our population and 30% of children (linked to diabetes, stroke, cancer, obesity)
  • How to do your own tongue analysis (what it means if your tongue is white, cracked or coated)

Dr Victor Zeines

More From Food Matters Mastery:

Claudia P. Sánchez-Castillo | 1 year ago
Thanks for this information! Love to be educated!
Deneige Davis | 3 years, 7 months ago
Interesting thought about the fillings remaining "active"through their lifetime in your mouth and linking to poor memory performance, well-being etc. I'd be interested to know if there have been any formal studies conducted since this aired in 2010. I also appreciated him speaking about the tongue providing signs for what is happening internally, like our skin and face do, they are great diagnostic tools. I will definitely look more closely at my tongue for health guidance and make changes internally to support my health, but don't think I'll stop using my tongue scraper in the morning to remove the junk!
steven Hall | 4 years, 4 months ago
check this guy out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOTnG77835E
steven Hall | 4 years, 4 months ago
im gonna stop using my tongue scraper now as that has told me a lot
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 4 years, 4 months ago
Happy to hear you learned a lot from this segment, Steven! :)
Michele Lang | 4 years, 6 months ago
What do they replace the mercury fillings with when they are removed? More chemicals? Is there a documentary with answers to this?
Jack Yeatts | 5 years ago
Thank you.
Marilyn Williams | 5 years, 6 months ago
Great video. I knew about the coating on the tongue not being good, however, the other descriptions relating to color, cracks, etc. is very helpful. I generally eat a quality diet which includes taking probiotics, omega 3s, vegetable juices and no added sugar. My tongue looks good, however, would appreciate knowing how to find a dentist who can SAFELY remove mercury fillings.
Kim Porcelli | 2 months, 2 weeks ago