FMTV - Module 13 - Andrew Saul

Module 13 - Andrew Saul

Series: Food Matters Mastery | Episode: 13 | Runtime: 8m 36s | Release date: 2010

This segment features: Andrew Saul.

In this video you'll discover:

• What is cancer and how is it developed in the body (important to know in order to prevent cancer and/or treat cancer)
  • How to treat and prevent colon cancer
  • How to build and strengthen the body to beat cancer using high doses of nutrients and supplements
  • Simple things cancer patients on chemo therapy can do as so NOT to lose their hair, NOT to feel nauseous and NOT to lose their appetite, during conventional treatment
  • How chemo therapy compares to high doses of Vitamin C (Intravenous) as an effective anti-cancer treatment
  • If this were so good, how come we haven'€™t heard about this treatment in the media?
  • What is Orthomolecular Therapy and Nutritional Therapy?
  • How we can doctor ourselves and start taking responsibility for our own health
  • What is the Gerson therapy and how can it be used to reverse and prevent cancer

Dr Andrew Saul

More From Food Matters Mastery:

Michael Flannery | 4 years, 9 months ago
How can I get Dr. Sauls video for cancer patients I know
Team member | FMTV | 4 years, 9 months ago
Hello there :) You may have them sign up here: www.fmtv.com/join-today to have an access on Dr. Saul's video :) ~ Ivory
Janet L Ward | 4 years, 9 months ago
It is sad that this message is not at the forefront of cancer therapy. When I was diagnosed with stage iv breast cancer, my oncologist said we were buying time with chemo and radiation. During my first year of chemo, I contracted double pneumonia and had to be intubated. During the next six months as I was recuperating from a paralyzed vocal cord and "surviving" with a feeding tube, I did my research on nutritional therapy. When I regained the ability to talk and eat, I became a gluten free, raw juice, vegetarian. Supplements and quality vitamins are expensive, but worth every penny. I am now a six-year survivor. I have not had chemo or radiation for over a year. My last scans showed significant shrinkage of my tumors. My mantra is, and always will be, you are what you eat. Thank you Food Matters, Kris Carr, Dr. Saul, and all the wonderful mentors who have helped me through this difficult ordeal.
Team member | FMTV | 4 years, 9 months ago
Hi there :) Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story of wellness with us. It's very uplifting that we all got inspired reading your comments in here. We appreciate your time with us. Wishing you wellness! ~ Ivory :)
Paula Monica Samuelson None | 4 years, 11 months ago
I love to hear that we can ourselfes cure our bodys, just need to get more information on for instance how to take the vitamin C injected! that sounds dangerous or dificult to do it the correct way! but I know there is no Dr, that will help me in this country, Norway, they are very narrow m....., they do not even give you medicine until you are very sick, wich is not so bad compered with Mexico where I lived, there you would never leave the Dr, without a long list of medicines he recomended you to take.
Team member | FMTV | 4 years, 11 months ago
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are glad we have you here on FMTV! ~ Ivory :)
Rebekah Brown | 5 years ago
Your genuine and infectious smile delivers your message tenfold!
Jack Yeatts | 5 years ago
Great info on Vitamin C and Cancer. Thank you.
Michelle Cameron | 5 years, 3 months ago
I could listen to Dr Andrew Saul all day long ... An amazing man.

You certainly ARE what you eat. I don't care anymore what my family think of my cooking .... Apparently eating organic non processed food and juicing is very weird .... I get asked "gosh what do your teenagers eat" .... Emmmm let me think on that haha. I was stunned for words !!

Keep up the fantastic work .... To all of you ... Thank you :)
Team member | FMTV | 5 years, 3 months ago
You are most welcome and we're so glad to hear you loved this module, Michelle! ~ Iris
Richard Prescott | 5 years, 5 months ago
This guy blows me away! Straight to the point....
Team member | FMTV | 5 years, 5 months ago
It's great to hear you loved this module, Richard! :-) ~ Iris
Katy Lawryk | 5 years, 6 months ago
I love that doctors are talking about the need for nutrition to improve health. What stuns me is why is this even a question. What you put in your mouth has a DIRECT effect on your body and everything your body does, is and will do. Like coding for a computer, food is a code for how we want our bodies to function.

I just so shocked that nutrition is the last thing people change when they experience poor health. There is information all over the Internet on what vitamins do.

Look up reputable sources (maybe try Google scholar as your search engine), look up nutritionists, health coaches, athletes, osteopaths, chiropractors, any health professional that advocates the use of food and vitamin therapy to treat the person and get them back to health.

THE RESOURCES ARE OUT THERE, PLEASE USE THEM AND EDUCATE YOURSELF SO YOU CAN BE YOUR OWN DOCTOR.
Team member | FMTV | 5 years, 6 months ago
Well said, Katy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this matter :-) ~ Iris
Wendy Tipping | 5 years, 6 months ago
I agree with Nathalie's comment about learning more about vitamins and minerals and would like to know about what doses for each are recommended. If you go into health shops or supermarkets, it's really confusing about what multivitamin tablet is offering and whether it will be beneficial. To have some of this data on your site would be great.
Nathalie Rousselot | 5 years, 7 months ago
Food Matter should have a section that suggests books or give access to e-books (just like the movies)....ex..a book that tells us what vitamin and minerals do...thank you
Team member | FMTV | 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi Nathalie, thank you for your suggestion. You might also find our newsletter archive helpful which has heaps of articles, health tips & recipes: http://www.foodmatters.tv/recipes-and-articles & http://www.hungryforchange.tv/articles :) ~ Raziel