FMTV - Modern Medicine & The Cancer Pandemic

Modern Medicine & The Cancer Pandemic

Series: The Quest For Cures Continues | Episode: 1 | Runtime: 68m 34s | Release date: 2015

This segment features: Chris Wark, Mike Adams.

The first step to preventing and curing cancer is a better understanding of what exactly it is, how it forms, and what current treatments are being offered by mainstream doctors.

In order to understand the current state of affairs of medical practice in the Western World, it’s vital to understand exactly how we got here. In this episode, we’re going to jump into the time capsule and go all the way back over 100 years to the turn of the 20th century and learn how we got ourselves into this predicament.

This show will lay the foundation as to why cancer has reached epidemic proportions worldwide and why the current treatment model just isn’t working. In this easy to understand video, you’ll learn the truth about cancer so you are better equipped to fight against this deadly disease.

• The enormity that is the cancer pandemic
  • Understand exactly what cancer is
  • Understand how cancer forms
  • Become aware of the current treatment options
  • Featuring:
    KC Craichy
    Dr. James Forsythe
    Dr. Ben Johnson
    Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby

More From The Quest For Cures Continues:

Zita Kalman | 7 months, 2 weeks ago
This is just mind-boggling. Thanks to Ty for bringing all this information to us.
Karelle | FMTV | 7 months, 2 weeks ago
You're most welcome, Zita! Thank you for watching!
krystal kouvaras | 2 years, 3 months ago
This is wonderful information. About ten years ago my mother was diagnosed with cancer of the breast. I doubt it was even cancer. It was probably precancer. I begged her not to have chemo or radiation as i was already into natural health then. Behind my back she had the tiny lump cut out andstarted a course of radiation. Well it burnt her lungs and she ended up in hospital with severe pneumonia and required blood transfusions. In short it nearly killed her. But hey, they got all the cancer. Fortunately she did listen tome and started raw juicing and meditation and she is still alive. No thanks to the medical profession.
Janice FIASCHETTI | 3 years, 7 months ago
Amazing information on cancer and alternative treatments. It is amazing that as a society we are so willing to go the route of cutting , burning and chemical use. That we continue to be duped by pharmaceuticals who are driven by profits and fueled by greed. As individuals we need to be responsible for our own health, we need to do our own research, we need to do a "gut" check and go with our intuitive feeling of what would be appropriate treatment for ourselves . Thank yo Ty!
Michelle Wilton | 3 years, 8 months ago
Incredibly thought provoking. I am going to watch the rest of the series as soon as I am able and agree whole heartedly that good nutrition is the key to good health.
Sonja | 3 years, 8 months ago
As a 17 year old girl some 30 odd years ago I watched my mother go through the standard cut and poison treatment for cancer. I knew even as a person that the treatment she received by the medical profession was what killed her. There has never been a shadow of doubt in my mind. I remember vividly the frustration at watching her give over her health to the machine. I cannot comprehend how people can think that these treatments work. I was young girl with a basic education, and I understood very clearly that the medical profession murdered my mother! Yes murdered, because that's exactly what it is, but no one is willingly to say it. Finally, it seems like some common sense is beginning to surface in the discussion on cancer. I mean seriously, good health is not rocket science!!! It's common sense!!!
Rick Hignett | 7 months, 1 week ago
Great comment! :-) I'm sorry to hear about your Mum though :-( For many years I've held the strong belief that the Medical Industry was corrupt (or at least prioritised money over Human Life. However, it wasn't until a few of years ago that I started to look in to it more seriously. Then, low and behold, I get my chance to see it first-hand! In April 2017 I was diagnosed with Bowel Cancer and have since found many invaluable resources (like FMTV). I'm doing my best to fight the system and not just be a Sheep, but it's SO hard :-/ x
Oscar Huerta | 3 years, 9 months ago
Excellent series¡ valuable information! Very good description of real cases