FMTV - Rocket Fuel

Rocket Fuel

Series: Kultured Kitchen with Kirsty Wirth | Episode: 8 | Runtime: 12m 50s | Release date: 2017

This beverage really lives up to its name! So many powerhouse ingredients in one recipe and so many benefits.

Makes: 2L per batch, Standard serve 1 cup (250ml) – 8 standard serves per batch

Why It's Good For You:

The beauty of fermenting nourishing foods such as carrots, apples, and beets is that it maintains their nutrient-dense profiles while removing the natural sugars that can perpetuate unpleasant digestive symptoms; bloating, gas, fatigue – often signs of a candida overgrowth and/or a leaky gut.

Kirsty Wirth

More From Kultured Kitchen with Kirsty Wirth:

Chris Zealley | 5 months, 1 week ago
Hi, without watching the video, can you purée the ingredients so you are still getting the fibre and then add water to thin the purée?
Thanks
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 5 months, 1 week ago
Hi Chris, you could do this though you might need some additional liquid when getting ready to ferment depending on the thickness. Hope this helps 😊 Happy fermenting! ~ Iris@FMTV
Wendy Rayner | 9 months, 1 week ago
I just watched this and am very impressed by how quiet the juicer is. I was juicing as I was watching and could hardly hear! my juicer is a slow juicer but very noisy in comparison. Am going to try this Rocket Fuel recipe after I visit the local farmers markets tomorrow!
Karelle | FMTV | 9 months, 1 week ago
Happy juicing, Wendy! :) ~ Karelle
Anjanette Bixel | 1 year, 6 months ago
Hi Kirsty, these are great informational videos, thank you! I'm wondering about the oxygen that is trapped in the jar... could that cause mold? Would it be better to fill to the top or use a smaller jar? Thanks again!
Anja Burden | 1 year, 8 months ago
Hi there, I was wondering whether it is possible to use whey (strained from Milk Kefir) instead of the Coconut Kefir to start the fermenting process and, if so, how much to use. Thanks.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 year, 8 months ago
Hi Anja, yes, it would work. We would recommend using the same amount :) Happy fermenting! ~ Iris
Jiachen Sun | 1 year, 12 months ago
Hello Kristy! Thank you very much for the video! You said in the video that you like to have it in th emorning. But wouldn’t this harm the body? I mean drinking cold drinks out of the fridge is really not beneficial for your body. But you still need to leave it in the fridge to keep it fresh. So what should I do? Can i take it out and set it outside for a while and then have it? Thank you.
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 1 year, 11 months ago
Hi Jiachen! Starting your day with a fermented drink in the morning will help improve digestion. You may, of course, drink them at room temperature or warmer if you prefer to. And if you want to get in touch with Kirsty, you may do it here: https://kulturedwellness.com/pages/contact-us. Wishing you wellness! ~ Jasmin
Sandra Dezwart | 2 years, 2 months ago
Great information, I am helping my husband through chemo treatment and wanting to add this to his extensive natural protocol, I am time poor with all the other things I am preparing, I was wondering if I could use brought cold pressed juices and add kefir?