FMTV - Introduction to the Wim Hof Method

Introduction to the Wim Hof Method

Series: Wim Hof Method: Mini Series | Episode: 1 | Runtime: 01m27s | Release date: 2018

This segment features: Wim Hof.

Welcome to the Wim Hof Method mini-series. In this mini-series, you will learn the fundamentals of breathwork, cold therapy, and the power of the mind. Each video explains 1 of the 3 pillars of the Wim Hof Method: Breathing, Cold Therapy, and Commitment.

Class 1: The Power of Breathing
Class 2: The Power of Cold Therapy
Class 3: The Power of the Mind

Wim Hof

More From Wim Hof Method: Mini Series:

Gingi Freeman | 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Both excited and scared to watch this one!!! I hate the cold! lol!
Pauline Balidiong | FMTV | 2 months, 4 weeks ago
I am sure you will love this, Gingi! Give it a try :) ~ Pauline
Helen Bolton | 5 months, 3 weeks ago
I absolutely love Wim's enthuasium and is such a motivation - he's the sort of guy I'd love to have in my life everyday!
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Indeed, Helen! He is a legend! :) Thanks for commenting! ~ Iris
tracey cameron | 6 months, 3 weeks ago
I TRIED THE FRST BREATHING EXERCISE and did not believe I could hold my breath for 1:30 like he said and I almost couldn't believe it I help my breath for 2:40. I honestly could not believe it. So I did it again and I help it for 2:20. This stuff is crazy and I am committed. Thanks for sharing. Your station is amazing. My mom and I are hooked.

Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Wow! Congratulations on your first attempt in doing this breathing exercise, Tracey! Very well done and we're so pleased to know that your FMTV experience so far has been worthwhile! :-) ~ Iris
Amy Hedderly | 7 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m not finding the Fundamentals Video Course mentioned below this video and it doesn’t seem to be a link. Could you please assist? Thanks! 😊
Karelle | FMTV | 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Hello Amy. You can access the Fundamentals Video Course from here https://www.wimhofmethod.com/fundamentals-video-course-introduction?FMTV=3150. :) ~ Karelle
Amy Hedderly | 7 months, 2 weeks ago | Edited 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for getting back to me so fast! I'm ready to jump right in, but that website is not accepting the coupon code FMTV25. It is coming up with an error that says, "please enter a valid code". Thanks in advance for your help with this.
Kati Marlow | 7 months, 3 weeks ago
I am curious to try this as I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, I have to start my day in a hot soak to get my body moving. Would the cold shower after not freeze up my joints again or would the benefits to my immune system out way that?