FMTV - Nut Butter Chocolate Fudge

Nut Butter Chocolate Fudge

Series: Healthy Decadent Desserts | Episode: 9 | Runtime: 02m 06s | Release date: 2017

This segment features: Rachel Morrow.

Next time you’re craving chocolate, try making your own using our favorite chocolate recipe. The combination of healthy fats from the coconut oil and nut butter will leave you feeling satiated while offering your body a whole host of health benefits.

You can mix up your chocolate to include whatever ingredients you have on hand. We love things like goji berries, shredded coconut, nuts, seeds, and chia seeds. The choice is yours!

Why it’s so good for you:

Raw cacao powder has more than 300 phytochemicals and nearly four times the antioxidant power of regular dark chocolate and contains protein, calcium, carotene, thiamine, riboflavin, magnesium and sulfur.

Nut butters are a great way to add more healthy fats, protein, and fiber into your diet which are essential for nerve function, stabilizing blood sugar levels, healthy hormone production and protecting our cells.

Rachel Morrow

More From Healthy Decadent Desserts:

Ashley Naccarato | 1 week, 4 days ago
Making these tonight! If I am making them for tomorrow, do I keep them stored in the freezer or fridge?
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 1 week, 4 days ago
Hello Ashely, you may keep this in a fridge for 2-3 weeks :) ~ Joyce@FMTV
Eva Laverty | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
This recipe is a keeper, thank you very much! I am not a fan of the measurement in cups though, so let me share what worked well for me: 100g coconut oil, 120g maple syrup, 80g cacao powder, 100g nut butter and 100g or more of whatever else. I will make this again soon :-)
Andrea Alicer | FMTV | 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Thanks for sharing, Eva! We're glad you loved the recipe! ❤️ ~ Andrea@FMTV
Marion Byrne | 3 months ago
to use activated buckwheat does this mean to soak buckwheat groats thank you
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 3 months ago
Hi Marion, activated buckwheat is buckwheat that has been soaked for a couple of hours and dehydrated for easier digestion and absorption of nutrients. You can learn more about this process here: https://www.foodmatters.com/article/the-benefits-of-soaking-nuts-and-seeds. ¬ Jasmin
Caitlin Evans Livy | 3 months ago
THIS WAS AMAZING!! I ADDED FROZEN RASPBERRIES AND LOVED EVERY BITE :)
Ivory David | FMTV | 3 months ago
Nice to know Caitlin ~ Ivory@FMTV :)
Ann Heitman | 6 months, 1 week ago
looks yummy! I am new to FMTV and LOVING IT!! I am definitely going to be making this and just wanted to say THANK YOU for sending this to my email. Your suggestions really help me find some things that , being new, I am not seeing as of yet. Thank you so much for all the resources you offer on FMTV. So excellent!!
Joyce Ann Solomon | FMTV | 6 months, 1 week ago
Welcome aboard, Ann. It is always our pleasure. Thank you for sending your feedback :) ~ Joyce