FMTV - Healing with Essential Oils: Creating your Home Medicine Kit

Healing with Essential Oils: Creating your Home Medicine Kit

Runtime: 65m 56s | Release date: 2016

This film features: James Colquhoun, Kim Morrison.

Kim Morrison, aromatherapist, and natural healer, shares all of her essential oil knowledge in this FMTV exclusive interview with the founder of Food Matters, James Colquhoun. The pair touch on the history of essential oils, commend their uses as a traditional form of healing, and discuss their powers as a modern healing modality.

Kim lives and breathes aromatherapy, and her passion inspires others to embrace and explore the therapeutic, culinary and relaxation benefits of using essential oils as an everyday practice.

In this interview Kim will explain how to use the oils; topically, by inhalation, and internally. She also touches on the science of this plant-based medicine and explains which essential oils support the healing of certain ailments.

Discover the versatility and effectiveness of essential oils and learn to heal, balance and harmonize your body naturally!

Kim Morrison
James Colquhoun

You may also like:

Cindy Rettig | 5 days, 12 hours ago
Loved this.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 5 days, 6 hours ago
Great to know, Cindy! 🌸 ~ Iris
Karen Lang | 3 weeks ago
Guys I loveeeeeeedd this.
Am I allowed to ask which organic shampoos/conditioners you would recommend please?
I live in Glasgow, Scotland and the FMTV channel is very popular here. So well done for that.

Karen
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 3 weeks ago
So glad to hear that Karen! :) You might want to check out this DIY clay shampoo recipe here, which is a great for transitioning from conventional hair products which will surely leave the hair with luster and definition. You can watch this here: https://www.fmtv.com/watch/herbs-balance-clay-shampoo. The kelp and marshmallow powder in this recipe provide slip and shine and ensure that the drawing nature of clay does not over-dry the hair strand or scalp. Hope this helps :) ~ Iris
Karen Lang | 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Wonderful thank-you Iris :-)
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 5 days, 6 hours ago
You are most welcome, Karen! ❤ ~ Iris
Gaye Cairns | 1 month ago
I was very 'into' essential oils 30 years ago, but over time, my interest waned. Busy life, working, raising teenagers etc. I stopped using it at the time it possibly would have helped me the most. Thank you for this enthusiastic, passionate interview. You have re-ignited my interest and I will now pursue using more essential oils in my life.
Ivory David | FMTV | 1 month ago
It's time to get back on track Gaye, all the best ~ Ivory :)
Linda Kirby | 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Absolutely adore Kim. She has ignited my interest in essential oils. I was taking notes and excited to try out some of her suggestions especially the blend for menstrual cramps. Thanks so much for another wonderful and informative interview.
Karelle | FMTV | 1 month, 3 weeks ago