Got The Facts on Milk

Runtime: 88m 13s | Release date: 2011

This film features: Dr. Joel Fuhrman, Dr. T. Colin Campbell.

Please be advised, the following footage contains graphic imagery that may be disturbing /upsetting to some viewers.

Got The Facts On Milk? also known as "The Milk Documentary" is an entertaining, award winning, feature documentary that dares to question the conventional wisdom of the much publicized health benefits of milk and dairy products.

Addressing myth, truth and all in between, the film is a humorous yet shocking exposition that provokes serious thought about this everyday staple.

Neal Barnard
Matthew Osborne
Shira Lane
Xihuaru Kilcher
Dylan Showalter

You may also like:

Penelope Hornsby | 2 weeks, 3 days ago
I'm a 10 year old and the cow in the trailer is creepy to me! Guess it's my fault for watching Child's play, agains't my mothers permission. That was creepier.
Nathalie Rousselot | 2 months, 1 week ago
Thank you for this film..wow...so happy we do not drink milk...
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 months, 1 week ago
You're welcome, Nathalie! :) ~ Iris
julie dixon | 3 months, 1 week ago
brilliant film reiterates why I don't eat dairy thank you
Ivory David | FMTV | 3 months, 1 week ago
Thank you for tuning in Julie, I'm glad that you are taking control of your health ~ Ivory :)
Laura | 10 months ago
Very entertaining and informative, though they occasionally raised questions that went unanswered or insufficiently answered. Some of what they mention in the dairy industry is sicker than covered in the movie, like the use of modified E-Coli in dairy cows or how they're fed unnatural diets to increase fat content etc. Still, it's worth seeing.
Michelle Cain | 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I was loving this movie, especially since I was just having this very discussion with some co-workers the other day. They thought I was crazy, oh well. Anyway, I got about halfway through movie when it started messing up. Picture kept freezing & sounded strange.
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi Michelle! Sorry about this. If you're using the app, please try to close and reopen. Sometimes, uninstalling and reinstalling the app prevents this from happening again. If you're using a PC, have you tried using another browser? If these don't help, you can connect with our Support Angels who are available on Live Chat 24/7. ~ Jasmin ❤
Patricia Moreira | 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I am watching the movie now, is there differences in the milk industry from US to Europe for example? Living in Europe, how should I take the info in this movie?
Ivory David | FMTV | 11 months, 2 weeks ago