Got The Facts on Milk

Runtime: 88m 13s | Release date: 2011

This film features: Dr. Joel Fuhrman, Dr. T. Colin Campbell.

Please be advised, the following footage contains graphic imagery that may be disturbing /upsetting to some viewers.

Got The Facts On Milk? also known as "The Milk Documentary" is an entertaining, award winning, feature documentary that dares to question the conventional wisdom of the much publicized health benefits of milk and dairy products.

Addressing myth, truth and all in between, the film is a humorous yet shocking exposition that provokes serious thought about this everyday staple.

Neal Barnard
Matthew Osborne
Shira Lane
Xihuaru Kilcher
Dylan Showalter

You may also like:

Laura | 5 months ago
Very entertaining and informative, though they occasionally raised questions that went unanswered or insufficiently answered. Some of what they mention in the dairy industry is sicker than covered in the movie, like the use of modified E-Coli in dairy cows or how they're fed unnatural diets to increase fat content etc. Still, it's worth seeing.
Michelle Cain | 5 months, 2 weeks ago
I was loving this movie, especially since I was just having this very discussion with some co-workers the other day. They thought I was crazy, oh well. Anyway, I got about halfway through movie when it started messing up. Picture kept freezing & sounded strange.
Jasmin Habelito | FMTV | 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi Michelle! Sorry about this. If you're using the app, please try to close and reopen. Sometimes, uninstalling and reinstalling the app prevents this from happening again. If you're using a PC, have you tried using another browser? If these don't help, you can connect with our Support Angels who are available on Live Chat 24/7. ~ Jasmin ❤
Patricia Moreira | 6 months, 2 weeks ago
I am watching the movie now, is there differences in the milk industry from US to Europe for example? Living in Europe, how should I take the info in this movie?
Ivory David | FMTV | 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Jennifer | 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Awesome movie. More and more I'm realizing that standard readily available food products are unsafe. Grow your own and go vegan! 👍🏻
sonny dobran | 1 year, 2 months ago
for the first time since FMTV started I feel compelled to comment on a film. What a waste of my time watching this was. How on earth with all of the information available today have they made a documentary promoting Soy over dairy and advocating a low fat diet?????? Surely they made this back in the 80s or 90s before we realised that a low fat diet was a huge mistake? Ans they want to talk about hormones in milk... How about the xenoeostregens in soy? A documentary about milk and they do not even touch on raw milk?? Such an inaccurate and incomplete documentary do not waste your time! Yes unpasturized dairy is bad because it lacks the enzymes that help break down the lactose hence causing lactose intolerance. but never once was the word unpasturized brought up. what a shame.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 1 year, 2 months ago
Hi Sonny, sorry to hear you feel this way about the film and we appreciate your feedback. It is our mission to educate people and share as many message as possible to encourage our community to make their own informed decision. We however respect your preference on this matter and hope you continue to support FMTV :-) ~ Iris
Anthony Rodgers | 1 year, 2 months ago
Since when does it make sense for one species to drink the milk of another species?... Humans are the only species who continues to drink milk after they have weened off the mother and it's not even from our own species. It's milk that helps a 100lb calf turn into a full grown cow in a matter of months... Tell me how logical that is? Not even the calf continues to drink it's mothers milk once fully grown! Not to mention the health problems from consuming dairy... It actually leaches calcium from the body. Look past your conditioning and open your mind to common sense.
I haven't watched this video yet.. I'm sure I won't agree with all of it, but that's up to me to take and leave what I will based on other research that I have done and what makes sense to me. Thanks FMTV for opening eyes and minds. - Monica
eva pleskova | 1 year, 3 months ago
I am sorry but what the hell is EAST EUROPEAN UNION??!?!?!