Live Yoga: Gentle Detoxifying Yoga & Meditation Class

Series: Flow with Purpose | Episode: 11 | Runtime: 53m 58s | Release date: 2017

This segment features: Lauren Verona.

Join us in watching the replay of an FMTV LIVE yoga and meditation class with Lauren Verona. This is a one-hour gentle detoxifying yoga class, designed to give you the chance to relax, rejuvenate, and ease tension and tightness in your body. This is a perfect class for beginners and experienced yogis alike. It is a detoxifying yoga class suitable for all levels and abilities and especially beneficial for those of you who are doing the 7 Day Food Matters Cleanse. Feel free to rest in child's pose or savasana (laying on your back) at any stage. It’s important to listen to your body and take it easy when needed.

Lauren Verona

More From Flow with Purpose:

Brigitte Straganz | 4 months, 1 week ago
I love Lauren's classes, please more 30-60 minute classes
Namaste and greets from Austria
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 4 months, 1 week ago
That is great to know, Brigitte! We appreciate your suggestion and will pass it on to the team :) ~ Iris
Lauren Verona | 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Hi Brigitte, thank you for your feedback. There are definitely more video's coming your way and I hope you continue to enjoy them xx
Robin Lassy | 10 months, 1 week ago
Absolutely lovely! Just enjoyed this practice on the beautiful Wells Beach in Maine USA. Thank you Lauren & FMTV! 🙏
Lauren Verona | 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Wow what a beautiful place to practise yoga, out in nature. Glad you enjoyed xx
elizabeth johnson | 1 year, 1 month ago
That was my very first yoga class, it was difficult as I have sore hips and shoulder but I thought I would have to do what I can... Lauren is so easy to follow I live the way she goes slow so that I could follow, for us beginners that's important. I never thought I would be able to relax at the end but my oh my the mat and I became one. :).. THANK YOU.. Now off to make a green smoothy. :) I will be back :) :)
Lauren Verona | 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Amazing! It's so nice seeing new yogi's finding their way onto their mat's! It doesn't matter where we start, as long as we show up..that's all that matters! Thanks Elizabeth xx
Marie-jose Podt | 1 year, 1 month ago
Thank you so much for another great class Lauren! I love all of your classes and hope to see many more on FMTV <3 Namaste
Lauren Verona | 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Thanks Marie-Jose, Namaste xx
Gina Perera | 1 year, 1 month ago
Wonderful!

This site uses cookies, GLUTEN-FREE ones, to provide you a great user experience. By using Food Matters TV Website, you accept our use of cookies.