From Gangs To Gardens

Runtime: 13m 13s | Release date: 2014

Organic gardener and vegan chef Ietef Vita is an award-winning international recording artist and activist who uses Hip-Hop culture to inspire young people to connect to the earth by teaching them how to grow food and cultivate healthy eating habits. Through his lyrics and gardens, Ietef is planting the seeds of the food movement, extending from his hometown of Denver Colorado to across the globe.

Ietef Vita

You may also like:

Mary Chambers | 1 day, 3 hours ago
Absolutely love this! Are any of Letef's music or videos available for sale? I would love to share them in my classroom.
Karelle | FMTV | 22 hours ago
Helly Mary. They're surely still available. You may want to check his You Tube account here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC47YjOvB0ITuh328ZiftNFw. :) ~ Karelle
Hadiyah Muhammad | 2 weeks, 3 days ago
I loved this video! As a Black female organic farmer, teacher, and health and wellness coach ( who is involved in similar projects in my community)--I am even more inspired. I give thanks and praise for this message! I am motivated to do even more and push other ideas that I believe will help our communities heal even more. Ase.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Thanks so much for your lovely feedback, Hadiyah! So pleased to know you were inspired by this video :) All the best! ~ Iris
Diana Ellis | 4 months ago
I love his message. It is so inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing this film.
Iris Aguanta | FMTV | 4 months ago
The pleasure is ours, Diana! :) ~ Iris
Dee Barnes | 11 months, 1 week ago
Wow that as a very refreshing message. God bless you for your insight and willingness to take the time to educate others, and hopefully inspire them.
Raja Aaliyha Massey | 1 year, 5 months ago
Absolutely love this!! Wish it were it longer. How about a part two?!
Karelle | FMTV | 1 year, 5 months ago
Thank you for this lovely feedback, Raja. I'm happy to pass this on to the team. :) ~ Karelle
Patricia Donkor | 1 year, 6 months ago
Such an empowering, creative inspirational message. Thank you for sharing this I am so grateful and appreciative that I am able to receive this message of hope.